**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 47-41 | v. Twins, O's and Jays |

I only get to watch the little bit of ROOT they show on MLB.TV, so I dunno if he's been on other segments, but I only just noticed the Aussie accent (and I usually notice these things right away) the other day.  Thought he was just a guest comm or something.  Then saw him wearing the ROOT shirt just now. 

I only get to watch the little bit of ROOT they show on MLB.TV, so I dunno if he's been on other segments, but I only just noticed the Aussie accent (and I usually notice these things right away) the other day.  Thought he was just a guest comm or something.  Then saw him wearing the ROOT shirt just now. 

Yeah I've only seen him in the booth so far, and his presence has been getting a lot more frequent it feels

His commentary has been enjoyable to me

Loving this warm weather

The king is back...offense is still clicking. I want to see this team in the playoffs so bad. Once youre there, anything can happen

I really wanted to see us play baltimore in the playoffs so i could go to the game but its looking like thats whos spot were after right now

All L's today so far besides Bmore with a delay

Take advantage, pls

Edit: Aoki in left field :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I think he jumped a couple inches for that ball....was all he had in him I guess....

Does anyone know why he wears the helmet he does at bat? I just think he looks so goofy and with his size it looks like little league World Series on tv...

Last edited:
He didn't even jump... totally misjudged where he was.  The problem wasn't that he wasn't able to catch it... it was how bad his lack of attempt was. 

a55a5in11 a55a5in11 Cishek's back!!!

Been amazing this team has been able to gain ground considering how thin SP and the Pen has been

DiPoto need to go after an arm?

Last edited:
What a complete **** show that 9th was :lol:

Aoki, Iannetta and Wilhelmsen went completely brain dead

Last edited:
:lol:

Schedule gets tougher from here, going to need the BP to forget last week and tighten up. Pax byke thursday. :smokin

Last edited:
Big series tonight.....

Yankees...Houston....royals. All getting hot. Loving this season. I'll be going to the day game on Wednesday. Can't beat Safeco during the day.

Back
Top Bottom