**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

This might be a crazy question but is now the time to see what Felix Hernandez can fetch in the trade market?

Need to get a better look at King's cleats! 

I would rather keep losing with Felix then to trade him and continue losing. We traded Cliff Lee and Pineda after an all star season and we ended up with Smoak and Montero [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Back to the same Mariners :smh:

I'm giving this team til 2021 to make the Playoffs before i become a fan free agent.

Last edited:
I didn't even have high hopes. I just want competitiveness. I mean I know it's early but **** 0-5 to start your home record

They couldn't have started the season any worse than they have. 0-5 on your home field? Thats falling flat on your face. 

I'll even admit they've had their fair share of bad bounces so far here in the first week, though its no excuse. Everyone seems to have hit a wall at the same damn time. Players only meeting after 8 games? FOH 
tired.gif

:lol:

Again, we're overpaying the wrong guys and every GM who comes in here tries fitting square pegs into round holes. It's literally the same result everytime, different manager, different GM, same result/ownership.

The culture of the Mariners organization needs a full cleanse. This franchise is something like 400 games under .500 now, all-time. That is disgusting.

I didnt have any real expectations for this team either...all I can do is shrug and laugh at this point. 

Been doing it for the last 15 years anyways

Back
Top Bottom