**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

:pimp:
Pablo
Dakid
My cousin made a short 6 min video of the wedding and reception if yall want to see it. I don't think I remember seeing youguys in it :frown:

pimp.gif

Pablo
Dakid
My cousin made a short 6 min video of the wedding and reception if yall want to see it. I don't think I remember seeing youguys in it
frown.gif
All good 
laugh.gif
 Still would like to check it out 

Karns is honestly what I thought Miley would be having Safeco as an advantage and all, but man...I knew of Karns, but I guess I didnt know enough, cause he can surprisingly do some things...get this bullpen situated and that's it.

When does Furtwat comeback?

Never liked him early on, but he's a damn asset. I swear he used to suck when he first came aboard, but the last few years he's been reliant as heck. If he returns to that then it will greatly help solidify the pen...Take some of these other guys out of roles they don't need to be in...or off the roster completely.

Last edited:
The Seattle Mariners made a pretty significant move in the minor leagues today, moving outfielder Alex Jackson–the top prospect in the system–up to Class-A Clinton

He went deep in his first game back today :pimp:

It's almost surprising that the M's don't have any hitters batting over .300. Cano is bound to get there, but a lot of mid to high .200 guys. It definitely illustrates how clutch and timely their hits are though. So good.

Dat-Ho, Lee though.

Back
Top Bottom