**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

Terrible loss, i hate to say this but if they miss the wild card by a few games they'll look back at these type of games that slipped away. Seems like they've had so many close games like this they just couldn't close out.
One of the top teams in the league in 1 run games

Still two months left, so they cant say anything slipped away come October

@shannondrayer

Miley traded today, another lefty could be on the move tomorrow. Hearing the Dodgers have interest in Seth Smith.

Gonna miss Seff if it happens but..

M's are in seller mode when ppl keep trying to make it seem like they're playing both sides of the fence

Same

I don't know what to make of this. It's like one moves counteracts the next. 
laugh.gif

I cant tell if we're coming or going. 
mean.gif

Even now. These teams get desperate. Happens all the time. They won't though. He toiled away his career in Seattle and will stay here until he turns to dust.

Last edited:
So we traded Carson Smith and Elias for Wade Miley. Than we turn around give away Miley for a salary dump.
Makes zero sense and it makes me start to believe Dippoto doesn't really have that plan he said he did.

He might have a plan, but right now it doesn't look like he knows what he's doing or how to really execute it. You're right though...makes no sense.

Even now. These teams get desperate. Happens all the time. They won't though. He toiled away his career in Seattle and will stay here until he turns to dust.

Cruz is the only name that'll realistically bring us substantial returns. Felix doesn't even have a fastball to his name.

So we traded Carson Smith and Elias for Wade Miley. Than we turn around give away Miley for a salary dump.
Makes zero sense and it makes me start to believe Dippoto doesn't really have that plan he said he did.

All this.

These last 2 months are going to be ugly.

Still trying to figure out what the **** is going on, how this team got worse at the deadline...

We got Don roach taking Wade Mileys spot in the rotation. What a time.

Cishek comes in and just cakes his pants. I cringe whenever I see him running out to try and close a game. They were setting up Diaz to finally close I think.

Team would be choking the same way with Lloyd :lol:

I wish this series happened before the trade deadline

A series loss or sweep have had DiPoto more inclined to sell

Larry Stone – ‏@StoneLarry

Servais indicated Cishek is out as closer, at least short-term. He said Edwin Diaz is "the logical choice. He's ready for it."

Back
Top Bottom