**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

Walk off walk :pimp:

I pray that woo lady screaming isn't there tomorrow though. That was tough to listen to :lol:

Samsung TV don't have a Root app, so I'm all radio and she was very hard to ignore...especially when Goldsmith took over for Rizzs...she gotta go.

Otherwise...that call of this game was intense and too good.

Man i feel like we absolutely robbed the Padres in that trade last year. Trammell, torrens, FRANCE. That and the Cano trade were true masterpieces by Dipoto

nice showing tonight and it was great to see Haniger get his first homer of the season. He will be there to help us if we are fighting for a spot or a solid trade chip at the deadline barring injury

Man i feel like we absolutely robbed the Padres in that trade last year. Trammell, torrens, FRANCE. That and the Cano trade were true masterpieces by Dipoto

nice showing tonight and it was great to see Haniger get his first homer of the season. He will be there to help us if we are fighting for a spot or a solid trade chip at the deadline barring injury

Mariners got good pieces but the Padres farm system is so DEEP and they didn't give up our top prospects in: CJ Abrams, Mackenzie Gore, Ryan Weathers, Adrian Morejon and the list goes on and on. Even with the winter deals for Darvish & Snell the Padres still have the #6 rated farm system by mlb.com

Missed the game, but watching the highlights now.
Was there that annoying echo during the whole game?!

Mariners got good pieces but the Padres farm system is so DEEP and they didn't give up our top prospects in: CJ Abrams, Mackenzie Gore, Ryan Weathers, Adrian Morejon and the list goes on and on. Even with the winter deals for Darvish & Snell the Padres still have the #6 rated farm system by mlb.com
Yea i get that, but im still not overpaying with so much talent for austin nola and some ok relievers lol. I still dont think if consider it a win-win, but i get why they did it

padres have a sick team though mlb and farm wise. Weve been bad for so damn long :frown:

Alright...I like Simms on Radio. Him and Rizzs switch off every 2 and it's such a relaxing vibe when they start a little chat. Goldsmith always yelling. :lol:

That's my current status on the state of the M's play-by-play crew.

M's getting whooped.

^^^
The Griffey Baseballism collab is pretty dope.
Just checking out their gear, I like that teal T but just wish it didn't have him blowing the bubblegum on it lol.

Back
Top Bottom