**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

I get that we should look at the big picture of the move and what's to come... but damn, how do you weigh good moves on paper between how it affects the 'vibe' of the clubhouse?

Man this Toro dude is making a good first impression.

now that we know all of the trades, id say there was an improvement made to the team both short and long term.

Damn y'all got an early game today. Gilbert has been good right? Also seems like Toro was a good pick up.

Graveman was pitching against us last night and was almost in blown save territory before getting saved by meeting the coldest hitter in baseball: Cody Bellinger.

Damn y'all got an early game today. Gilbert has been good right? Also seems like Toro was a good pick up.

Graveman was pitching against us last night and was almost in blown save territory before getting saved by meeting the coldest hitter in baseball: Cody Bellinger.
yeah Logan has been solid all things considered imo

Olerud was always appreciated back in his M's days. Guy just came to the ballpark to compete, played great defense and hit for avg most of his time with Seattle. I still remember watching the game he hit for the cycle. Man hearing them say "his first HR of this post season" is so sad knowing it was way back in 01'.

Not losing hope on this season yet though.

Looking at the comments, umps have been that bad? I havent watched much of this series

Umps have been awful. A real mess. Jarred also got rung up on a curve that was way out of the zone. I get his frustration, but you can't let your team down like that.

francis.png
Rangers own these guys.

First trip to the park this year, enjoyable nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom