**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

I look forward to discussing Mariners baseball with everyone. It's only spring training, but I see dipoto's gameplan. Hopefully it translates into the regular season

He's been buns all spring. I personally think the decision was made some time ago (for Karns to start) but yesterdays outing vs the Cubs was the last straw for James. He's lost his command on his pitches. Walk rate through the roof and he's been getting hit around something vicious. 

Could be. He did lose a good amount of weight, but I don't think we've seen the last of him in 2016. He'll be back once he gets his **** together.

Robbie Cano primed for a big year btw. He's flashing the bat at a steady high level and the glove work is always there, I thought it was 2 but he ended up hitting 3 bombs yesterday. Major key

I try not to look too deep into spring-form, but man... fingers crossed. 

And Toronto picks up Montero... 

I try not to look too deep into spring-form, but man... fingers crossed. 

And Toronto picks up Montero... 

I hear ya. It's especially encouraging if you consider how he ended last season, but man... That injury really prevented him from turning on inside pitches while this spring he's been pulling the ball with ease. Fingers crossed like you said.

Never heard of him, but that's ok. The more arms at their disposal, the better.

Paxton needs to find his damn control. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom