**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | ELIMINATED |

Bay, Smoak, and Jacobs all with homers. :pimp:

Looks like Beaven pitched a scoreless game as well. He only pitched 2 innings though.

Last edited:
Bats looking good today! I'm amazed at how Freddy's still in the league after all these years haha.

I think a lot of people may have forgotten that this dude registered the first win at SafeCo. He also wore #34 back then for us, which of course is now worn by Felix.

Sidenote: Zunino showing pretty good amount of discipline during that first at-bat, went down 1-2 but got a couple more pitches out of Freddy.

Zunino is a professional hitter.
Over/Under until he gets called up. 5 months 
nerd.gif

^^^
I may go with under as well, especially with Montero's link to the lab in Miami. Hopefully he comes out clean like Gio Gonzalez.

Me either. When I heard this list I heard "catcher, Montero" and automatically assumed Miguel Montero of the Diamondbacks. Whoops. That's a bummer though...Now I care.

Last edited:
3-1 so far in cactus league with a come from behind win earlier today vs Anaheim. I'll take it.
pimp.gif

Yeah, it's spring training but I ain't got no worries!  
pimp.gif

Smoak trollin :lol:  He hit a 2 run game winning bomb.

..and I missed it...:smh:

I can't wait for the season to start, I feel like this is all just teasing fans. Hopefully the growth of our bats is on display this season and obvious, I'm tired of the silver lining.

Back
Top Bottom