**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

That's Dee Gordon... supposedly.
Seattle+Mariners+v+Minnesota+Twins+K04AerB8euMx.jpg

Got the chance to hit up SafeCo with some friends today and sat 3 rows behind CF wall. We harassed Trayce Thompson a good amount.

Your guys’ lineup is real and I was looking at 1-5 and thought oh crap, they’re all bangers. I hope this is the year you guys make it to the post season. The fans out there were great today and that homer to left by Vogelbach was INSANE!

What is this bull?! Felix picks off runner, ump calls balk, there was no balk, runner goes back to 1st... 2 run homer. FFS.

Gordon was one of my favorite Dodgers a couple of years ago, good to see him doing well for y’all. Another thing I forgot to mention on here was how much of a stud Haniger is, Dipoto really made the right move getting him/Segura for Walker/Marte.

Walker definitely has stuff, but his location issues remained and he’s unfortunately going to be out for a bit with UCL issues. Segura is solid and re-signed with y’all, while Haniger has All Star potential.

Gordon was one of my favorite Dodgers a couple of years ago, good to see him doing well for y’all. Another thing I forgot to mention on here was how much of a stud Haniger is, Dipoto really made the right move getting him/Segura for Walker/Marte.

Walker definitely has stuff, but his location issues remained and he’s unfortunately going to be out for a bit with UCL issues. Segura is solid and re-signed with y’all, while Haniger has All Star potential.

Yup. For as much **** as JeDi gets for some moves. He hit a grand slam with that trade

Back
Top Bottom