SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Raiders TE Zach Miller is visiting today

And hopefully that Jennings signing means were saddling up for a big plarer via trade

As long as that trade means we land Osi then thats all that matter. But the Giants can go to hell with all that 1st round pick crap.

Raiders TE Zach Miller is visiting today

And hopefully that Jennings signing means were saddling up for a big plarer via trade

As long as that trade means we land Osi then thats all that matter. But the Giants can go to hell with all that 1st round pick crap.

Right now @ClaytonESPN on @710ESPNSeattle says that the #Seahawks are making a HARD push to sign TE Zach Miller

Right now @ClaytonESPN on @710ESPNSeattle says that the #Seahawks are making a HARD push to sign TE Zach Miller

Originally Posted by twozerosix

They trying to load up on offense, but our problems are still defense. As great as this offseason has been, we made no significant moves on defense. Osi would change all that.

Originally Posted by twozerosix

They trying to load up on offense, but our problems are still defense. As great as this offseason has been, we made no significant moves on defense. Osi would change all that.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Regardless if possible or not who would ya'll rather trade for?

Asante to help our weak secondary?

or Osi to further strengthen our line? (Which could help protect our thin secondary)

and did anyone else notice that Miller has a 1st and 3rd round tender on him? So picks we might have used on Osi would be gone right? Someone help me out
nerd.gif

A piece on Gallery and some camp tidbits highlighted
We had a chance to talk to new offensive tackle Robert Gallery and Seattle Seahawks offensive line coach Tom Cable this afternoon, and both provided some good perspective on the expectations of this year’s line, and Gallery’s role in bringing the young guys up to speed.

As expected, Gallery said that Cable played a major role in the Iowa product selecting the Seahawks.

“(It was) a very big factor,

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Regardless if possible or not who would ya'll rather trade for?

Asante to help our weak secondary?

or Osi to further strengthen our line? (Which could help protect our thin secondary)

and did anyone else notice that Miller has a 1st and 3rd round tender on him? So picks we might have used on Osi would be gone right? Someone help me out
nerd.gif

A piece on Gallery and some camp tidbits highlighted
We had a chance to talk to new offensive tackle Robert Gallery and Seattle Seahawks offensive line coach Tom Cable this afternoon, and both provided some good perspective on the expectations of this year’s line, and Gallery’s role in bringing the young guys up to speed.

As expected, Gallery said that Cable played a major role in the Iowa product selecting the Seahawks.

“(It was) a very big factor,

Honestly I'd much rather have Asante. Although Osi is good he's aging and our line is honestly not even that bad. Our corners on the other hand....

Honestly I'd much rather have Asante. Although Osi is good he's aging and our line is honestly not even that bad. Our corners on the other hand....

The Hawks corners are awful (sadly even Trufant is losing a step), so I'd rather Asante get a shot here. I wish they'd resign Babineaux, cause when
the secondary was playing garbage, at least him and Earl Thomas were making an impact.

The Hawks corners are awful (sadly even Trufant is losing a step), so I'd rather Asante get a shot here. I wish they'd resign Babineaux, cause when
the secondary was playing garbage, at least him and Earl Thomas were making an impact.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Law3001 wrote:

My goal is to keep this thread on the first page all season
lets do it.

Holla at ya boy Jeff I'm back in seattle for good.

I would be glad to send a 3rd to NYG, but they want more. It really all depends on what Osi wants to do and how long he can wait to get what he wants.

Asante would be a great addition, but i still want better run defense.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Law3001 wrote:

My goal is to keep this thread on the first page all season
lets do it.

Holla at ya boy Jeff I'm back in seattle for good.

I would be glad to send a 3rd to NYG, but they want more. It really all depends on what Osi wants to do and how long he can wait to get what he wants.

Asante would be a great addition, but i still want better run defense.

Also with the better run defense we need pass rushers which was non-existent last year, hopefully we see more of that this year and the run D plays like they did early last year prior to everyone getting hurt

"DE Jimmy Wilkerson is a Seahawks, one-year deal for $1.5 million, per a league source."

Also with the better run defense we need pass rushers which was non-existent last year, hopefully we see more of that this year and the run D plays like they did early last year prior to everyone getting hurt

"DE Jimmy Wilkerson is a Seahawks, one-year deal for $1.5 million, per a league source."

Thats a nice pick up

Thats a nice pick up

Back
Top Bottom