SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i really hope that's his TV or someone's gonna hand him the bill for a new TV, add an insult to the injury
roll.gif

I cant even be mad at ol' boy ******* that TV up :lol:. Legit it took everything in my from throwing a chair at the tv. I wasn't my house so came my senses real quick but I was livid. Yelled at the sky for a good 20 mins until I lost my voice.

Last edited:
Feel you. I chucked my water bottle at my fireplace threw the dog bed and walked outside :llol

As I read from a Mariners blog this week

It got too comfortable being a fan of a Seattle sports team

something had to give lol

ugh...give me any size so I can mail it to Bevell with a handwritten note and a pic of Marshawn flipping him off last year in Arizona (go figure)

Im debating on selling my media day jacket

I'll probably exchange my fitted for the M's Sunday alt. hat

Some girl on my Facebook posted a photo of a guy wearing a mariners hat. Caption read something like "that team sucks take your hat off"

3 days after the Super Bowl. that last play still stuck in my head..

this hurts so bad....

we could've won and had the parade today.......

Don't know how many times I've watched the highlights. The injuries, that 3rd and 14 that the Pats converted in the 4th qtr, Lynch coming up 1 yard short..sigh...

Lane's injury was disgusting too...:smh:

I told my niece 'see how his arm is in that air cast? Yeah his arm is literally exploded'. Wasn't far off unfortunately

Don't know how many times I've watched the highlights. The injuries, that 3rd and 14 that the Pats converted in the 4th qtr, Lynch coming up 1 yard short..sigh...

I'm amazed you could watch. I still haven't even seen highlites of SBXLV :frown:

I forced myself to watch today..had to

Lynch on the previous play coming up 1 yard short...ugh

Back
Top Bottom