SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Flash of that potential by Metcalf in that drive, and Carson off to a nice start for the season.

I HATE SCHOTTENHEIMER SO MUCH

The front 7 looks really good though. Back 4 looks bad but I do think they will improve.

It's sad that you actually have to say your QB needs more touches in the offense

Edit: 2ndary is fooood

Win is a win but sheesh.

Great to see DK have the game he did, immediate impact

Last edited:
Talk about a struggle win! But the way this team start I'll take any win right now. Russell and the passing attack actually looked great the couple times they were allowed to loose it.

Not sure we are better than last year tbh. I did love seeing Clowney and Metcalf out there.

Proud of the team, if/when everyone is healthy and rolling..watch out. Oh, DK Metcalf was passed up because of a damn 3 cone drill time LOL!!!!!!

A win is a win but very poor performance against a team not expected to go anywhere. Great sign to see DK get that kind of production in his first game.

Next week I'm sure Pittsburgh will be hungry to shake off that embarrassing first loss. I also hate 10am start times for Hawks games lol.

We got a Chris Carson problem folks

They kept the ball in Russ' hands all game and good things happened. DK and Lockett proving to be a formidable trio

What is up with the OL's slow starts

Another Clowney good 1st half and kinda vanished in the 2nd. I couldn't tell if Pitt was simply keeping it away from him or not doe

Defense needs Ziggy and Reed back asap

I'm stoked we beat Pitt and sent them to 0-2. Our schedule this season is insane and it really never gets better so we have to keep picking these up. That said we always start so poorly that 2-0 just feels amazing.

Clowney isn’t in full shape yet it seems. As usual, Russ wasn’t shook and sometimes you get a W however you can, and today we did. Good to se DK get a TD too. Go Hawks.

DK gonna be something.

Carson has to hold on to the damn ball.

Penny looked solid when he had his chances.

2-0 is rare for the Hawks so will absolutely enjoy this.

Saints next week and they look bad without Brees.

Won’t put 100% fault on Carson for that 2nd fumble, but man, coughing it up on back to back games is not good.

Feels good to start off 2-0.

Carson coughs it up again! Smh. Hawks clearly the better team but Saints making special teams and turnovers count so far.

Back
Top Bottom