SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

How did they look?
OL starters were solid. Cross and Mafe looked really good as rookies to inspire some hope on both sides of the ball

Defense overall looked umm..not so good but had a few chances to have some turnovers just didn't convert them

Geno was fine. Outside the last play Lock looked good. I want to see him with and against starters though

I can’t expect much from the defense as a unit with this many holes (never seen a good defense where the only solid unit is the safeties), so more intrigued as to whether the young guys individually show improvement and compete.

Seems like nothing has changed from gsme 1 to 2. Offense/Geno can’t move. Entire D still missing tackles and allowing 5YPC. ST giving up big returns again. Literally every phase is just bad. Please get #48 out of here.

Only bright spot seems like Charles Cross.

EDIT: Cross with 3 penalties in the game so far. 2 false starts and a hold. Blocking decently, but discipline has been bad this game.

Last edited:
Not sure why Louis Riddick thinks so highly of this team unless I'm missing something lol.

Some good pieces but units overall...yikes

Didn't even know he had covid. Damn, not that I think he changes the trajectory of the season but still want to see him with starters for the hell of it

I'll give Geno 4 games top to start

Not sure why Louis Riddick thinks so highly of this team unless I'm missing something lol.

Some good pieces but units overall...yikes
Well Lockett and DK only played 3 snaps so there's that lol. But yea yesterday's game was tough to watch. I know many of the starters weren't playing but you'd still like to see much more from Geno and co. ST play was also especially bad and that YT posted above is a prime example, that and the botched kick return are inexcusable. Hopefully Lock gets better by next Friday but sounds like he could miss a couple games if his bout with Covid is really that bad.

This team is gonna be BAD
jimmy-garoppolo-49ers-USA_0.jpg

Nah, I think Jimmy G is an upgrade over Lock and Geno..just not a massive one. Might as well run it with Geno though.

The last thing this team needs is any type of upgrade at QB that leads to mediocrity.

Looking forward to see what the Rooks do this season with Cross, Mafe and Bryant

The Oline in general

Not sure I have expectation for Lockett and DK given who's throwing them the ball. Depth looks bleak after them

Not sure what else to focus on this season lol. Maybe Waldron's evolution on playcalling

Now they’re saying Russ might have called an audible before the goal line pick at the Super Bowl?! Oh hell nah…

Now they’re saying Russ might have called an audible before the goal line pick at the Super Bowl?! Oh hell nah…
This one is kinda loss on me because wasn't the story all these yeats was that Russ wanted to audible to a run?

This whole thing messy as hell now though :lol:

This one is kinda loss on me because wasn't the story all these yeats was that Russ wanted to audible to a run?

This whole thing messy as hell now though :lol:

Peeped the Marshawn/Matt Barnes interview in the comments and couldn’t make out whether he meant Russ called the audible…

Back
Top Bottom