SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

M&N needs to give us more authentics. The legacys are good but man the Largent authentic can't be the only current one they put out for us

I could have sworn they had an Easley up (and I thought a few others) not too long ago. Wouldn’t mind a Shawn Alexander mid 2K dark blue (or even a Lofa!) for a little variety in the designs.

Last edited:
Hawks getting their ish pushed in smh. Division is still wide open with SF's recent skid. Next two games before the Thanksgiving niner game are ones they need though.

The Geno chatter over the last few days has been interesting.

He has grinded my gears this season but I don't think he should be benched. I mean Lock is going to be throwing some crazy INTs too.

Just hope he gains some confidence back. You can clearly see he is a bit shook. Reminds me of Russ towards the end just hesitant all the time :smh:

My ceiling for this team was wild card/divisional so they're still on track but man if Geno keeps regressing it's gonna really screw up what next year could look like

I'm not for benching Geno, trusting Pete will know when it's time to do so. It's not one of those decisions that'll be easy to reverse, they'd essentially have to ride with Lock the rest of the year which I'm not down for. Just get in the playoffs, win a game, and finally look for a QB moving forward. There could be some interesting guys both in the draft and available via trades.

Also, I'm looking to grab either a large in the retro jerseys for either Wagner or Lockett but the $129 version online only has other large sizes and mediums available. Anyone know what my best bet for locking one down would be? Maybe local team store? Otherwise I'm hoping they restock soon as they'll be wearing the jerseys in game again against Dallas at end of the month.

Also, I'm looking to grab either a large in the retro jerseys for either Wagner or Lockett but the $129 version online only has other large sizes and mediums available. Anyone know what my best bet for locking one down would be? Maybe local team store? Otherwise I'm hoping they restock soon as they'll be wearing the jerseys in game again against Dallas at end of the month.
Yeah, maybe try calling both SODO and Renton Team Store locations. I'm sure they'll ship at this point now that it's further from initial drop.

Proud of Geno for giving them a shot at the end, but tf happened afterwards? Ineffective *** run??? Not knocking Meyers for missing that last one.

Back
Top Bottom