SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Today proved this team has no business in the playoffs. If they make it, fine. If not, won't be mad either.

They need to clean house, IMO. It's been fun Pete, thanks for all the success you have brought to this team, the Chip, the fun rivalry with the 9ers, etc, but it's time to move on. There is way too much young talent that's going to be wasted if something isn't done. Really not sure what happened. Season started off great. Then, around the mid point, everything just took a nose dive.

20240107_160114.jpg

Gonna be the same nonsense next year

Welp seasons over and as disappointing as it is not to make the postseason I think we all knew after last week this squad was just a pretender.

So do they trot out Geno one more season and then look to move on in 25'?

On a brighter note I got to meet Lofa Tatupu at my buddies bar today as he was promoting his new beer. The Pilsner was actually pretty good.

Have to draft/acquire a QB for the future. Geno is solid for maybe another season, but you need someone young and cheaper asap. I’d like to think the defense will be better next year, but who knows what it’ll be like if Pete/John are gone.

As for the cigars, leave them boys alone and let them celebrate a long season finished. Nothing like seeing folks not risking their bodies on the field whine because of end of season celebrations. MFs would’ve changed their minds if these fellas snuck in and got smacked in the first round? FOH.

Major end of an era here, honestly thought he'd coach one more season before calling it a career. I've seen Dan Quinn as an early potential candidate but who knows if they go younger moving forward.

Pete is unquestionably the greatest HC in Hawks history. With 2 SB appearances and one win + 10 playoff appearances he's clearly ahead of Holmgren and Knox.

Back
Top Bottom