Seattle SuperSonics Thread

Vancouver is so damn expensive. :lol:

But yes, people don't even THINK about going there to "Vacation." Folks are sleep forreal.

Yeah yesterday was huge, wish I would’ve skipped out on work and headed down to the Armory to see everyone and Lenny getting honored.

$300 for seat during live recording of the pod with Glove and Reignman, meet and greet/photo, and signed double-bobble head. Signed bobble head for pickup and meet is $150, thinking about it haha.

R.I.P. to a Sonics legend. I went to a couple Sonics bball camps during my Middle/High School summers at the Furtado Center (sadly it was torn down years ago to make way for the Bill and Melidnda Gates Foundation buildings)

SOme Solid Guests

Iconic Sonics celebrates the history of the great Seattle SuperSonics, including the team’s journey and experiences

in Seattle. It explores the stars and stories that made NBA basketball in Seattle legendary.

Iconic Sonics on Apple Podcasts

Didn’t realize Groz was retiring. Used to listen to Groz with Gas a lot on KJR in the late 90’s.

I thought he already had tbh. He's filled in from time to time with the shakeups at 710 for a while now. Guess this means he's officially not doing that either I guess

Been listening to him for over 20 years

I thought he already had tbh. He's filled in from time to time with the shakeups at 710 for a while now. Guess this means he's officially not doing that either I guess

Been listening to him for over 20 years
Fam I HATE Mike Salk, like truly despise him. Straight up snobbish, not from the area, but seems to have a ton of pull at 710. It’s why I don’t listen to local radio much anymore. Groz was cool, but with all the former Seahawks in the area, Clayton, Mike Sando, etc they can’t get other heads more airtime than Salk?

Back
Top Bottom