Seattle?? Vol Regional Forum = Ghost town

Sup NT brethren...Making a trip to Seattle for a week on Monday...Just looking for spots to hit up, stores, sights, restaurants, lounges to see
when I get out there.

Any help would be appreciated
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Zestgod

Sup NT brethren...Making a trip to Seattle for a week on Monday...Just looking for spots to hit up, stores, sights, restaurants, lounges to see
when I get out there.

Any help would be appreciated
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Zestgod

I live in Seattle and unless you have family here, there really is no real reason to visit...

I live in Seattle and unless you have family here, there really is no real reason to visit...

Belltown and Pioneer Square area for places to go out late night

Deli, and Rock, Paper, Scissors to shop

Get yourself a ****'s Burger on Broadway

Pagliacci's Pizza too

Originally Posted by Ridiculous Hops

Where are you staying at? If your in downtown you can take a monorail to the space needle. Check out goods (www.needgoods.com) and our niketown. For lounges you could try Pink http://www.pnkultralounge.com/ dress code is very strict.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
going to do all of the above
Originally Posted by scoopz

my brother is out there i'm going to just chill with him for a bit he just came back from Afghanistan.

Where do i find hot black girls to impregnate with my alter ego/alias and skip town on em
devil.gif

Pagliacci's Pizza too

Where are you staying at? If your in downtown you can take a monorail to the space needle. Check out goods (www.needgoods.com) and our niketown. For lounges you could try Pink http://www.pnkultralounge.com/ dress code is very strict.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my brother is out there i'm going to just chill with him for a bit he just came back from Afghanistan.

Where do i find hot black girls to impregnate with my alter ego/alias and skip town on em
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Pagliacci's Pizza too
pause but noted
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Pagliacci's Pizza too
pause but noted
devil.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif

*@*++ on Queen anne is best.

also, there aint no black girls here son. we have a plethora of asians and whites though.

Back
Top Bottom