SEB MASTER ARSON´s 2010 Collection

sup guys,
for those who don´t know me here´s my lil "sneakerstory"
wink.gif

I would say for me it all started 1992 with the Dream Team I was ten years old and catched my first glimpse of that Micheal Jordan guy.
Since then I started playing Basketball and noticed the first sneaker as an Air Jordan, today I know it was the Playoff 8s.
But actually I wasn´t into sneakers but more interested in the game of Basketball,
also as we all know Mike retired for the first time in 93 and the hype (atleast over here in Europe) was focused on the Shaq and Penny.
But then Mike came back and he had some crazy sneaks with him.
The first shoe that I really wanted, the Jordan 11 Concord.
I begged my mom to buy them for me but she never gave in till the vacation a year later and then my size was sold out
I was so pissed anyways we bought my little brother a pair in youth size and I allways wanted him to wear them cause they looked so freakin hot.
I never owned any Jordans till 99 I allways had Shaq´s, Mutombo´s, LA Gears, "regular" Nikes ....
and of course as a Euro kid growing up in the 90s many runners. I got my first Nike Airs in 1992 I believe,
and my first shoe with visible Air System in 93 and still to this day I love that visible Air it still gives a shoe crazy hightech look that just fascinates me.
And of course the crazy colors didn´t hurt the shoes either.

So in 1999 I saw my first must have shoe the Air Jordan IV White/Black and this time I got them
I wore them to death and I mean really to death I walked on the Air bag
Then my 2nd pair of Jordan were the 2002 White/Black 9s. But around late 2003 I thought to myself "damn I wan´t these White/Cement IVs again"
but then I had to find out that sneakers normally get produced only one time.
So then in 2004 the Cool Grey IVs came and I thought to myself allright this time I buy 3 pairs.
And dang a sneakerhead was born. Then I started searching the internet for kickz/or people that think like me.
Then I stumbled on that side that called Niketalk, I wasn´t a member for allmost a year I just read the threads.
And learned much about sneakers especially the runners got me again as said the technoligy fascinates me and all those colors looked so familar.
So in 05 I finally became a member of this community, and started to to know people like Mike, Oli, Tibor, Guy, Cris, James ....
major props to all of you guys.
Also I´m looking forward to meet some of you guys one day.

Enough with the talking heres my current collection (doubles & beaters are not included)

Air Force 1 Low

Air Force 1 Mid

Nike Dunk SB & ID

Air Trainer & Tech Challenge

Air Force 180 / Air Flight 89
Zoom Lebron III

Air Max 1

Air Max 90

AM Light "Freshwater" / AM Light "Teal"
Classic BW / Air Structure
Tailwind
08a35f5ee37231fbdad8956d4aa229bdd5551ec.pjpg

Air Windrunner (both from ´95)

Jordan "Retro+" colorways

Jordan I & II

Jordan III

Jordan IV

Jordan V

Jordan VI & VII

Jordan VIII & IX

Jordan X & XI (concords are OGs)

Jordan XII & XIII

Adidas:
Superstar / Superstar
Top Ten  / ??? old youth shoe of mine

ZX 7000 / ZX 8000
Clima Cool / Micropacer

Adidas Star Wars:
"Unofficial" Yoda Consortium SuperStar
SuperStar StormTrooper
SuperStar Darth Vader

SuperSkate StormTrooper
Forum Mid AT AT
Top Ten Luke Skywalker

Puma
"Solebox" RS 698 / "Solebox Clyde" (588 pairs)
"Ed & Dre" Clyde / "DJ Cash Money" Suede
Basket / "MexicO 68" Suede

Asics GT II "Neon Flame" / Asics Gel Lyte III "Solebox" (250 pairs)
Lacoste Tennis 91 "Solebox" (30 pairs) / Lacoste Missouri
NB 1500 "Solebox" Nazar Eye (90 pairs) / K1X Meet The Parents

thank´s for watching guys
wink.gif

very solid collection Fam, a lot of shoes i love in there. thanks for sharing and keep it up!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom