Second look @ Black/Cement 4 *Video*

sick.gif
Now I see what everyone is complaining about. The shape is really off and these look fake. I'm usually the last person to complain about JB, but thesedon't look that great. I know I'm gonna buy them because I like the colorway and I've wanted these for a long time. I also want the XIXs.

i can legitimately say that after this video im not copping this pack, rather spend that type of money on the 99 retros then these and 19s.

picking these up by itself "just because" without the 19s would be a easier decision

i really think im about to just drop loot on the 99 retroes, cause these anint cuttin it

ill cop if i can find without the XIX's but i ain't spending 300+ to get these when i got the '99 retro

i'll take these instead of them wack carmines thats for sure

looks like some good quality compared to some of these other packs that have released. the toe box is bigger finally and the suede looks dope

i could complain, but im not gonna sit here and front like its not one of the only two packs where im keeping both shoes

Im definitely not getting these. JB keeps coming out with the garbage materials. SMFH.

Even dude said they felt cheap.

I feel you gents, but I'm not paying for one pair of shoes that I most likely cannot wear the way I could wear the CDP 4. This is my logic for coppin,follow me;

'99 Retros- $300-400 (if DS I probably cannot wear them, if used and wearable than I 8nt payin that kinda money for someone else's pair)

CDP- TWO pair of shoes for the price of '99 Retroes. Both pair DS. The shoe is off, but it's a retro, and Gentry's love (insert: manipulation) forcollectors
eyes.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
remains intact...

Picc your poison gentleman

lol @ sickickz23 acting like a douche bag as usual. People are allowed to like these without being sheep, sick... get over yourself.

Anyway, they're not bad. I'll still get them because I'm never going to wear my DS '99 retros or my OG's (mainly because my OG's arebeaters), so at least I'll be able to wear these.

PS... it's pronounced car-MIN. Click the link below, then click on the little speaker next to "audio help":

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/carmine

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Everybody is hating on these right now cause of the nike air not being there.
Come release day, all the haters will be lined up for these.
grin.gif

i agree.

these will be bought

i dont get how this guy is getting some Collezione Pack Retro IV's shipped sooo early in a REGULAR jordan box? And why is it his boxes never have boxtags?I'm thinking this fool unwrapped the original package then wrapped it with the masking tape and told us all thats how it was shipped, just so he'd havean excuse to not tell us who is "source" is. Cause this whole thing is fishy to me...

some hate but some will copplater on! lmao

i like these, but i do agree wit the material quality, its poor, but is all good!

They're not bad at all IMO. More people who sleep, the better opportunity for me to pick them up.

the only complaint i really have is the gray lace loops near the toes... they should have kept it like the 99s.. besides that everything is straight with me.with jeans on you're really not gonna be able to notice the difference..

Agreed fishy, isnt this the same guy who made the video of him unboxing the carmines? and the packadge wasnt double boxed last time and he said the same thinglike, "i wont order from them again"

had these waaaaay back when they first came out and i beat them till they turned COOL GREY!!!!GOTTA HAVE EM.

Back
Top Bottom