Second semester Senior Vol: It's over

Getting ready for my last few months of high school. As of now just trying to get in to college and have a great time. High school has really had its ups and downs but I've learned a lot and have grown up a lot.

What was your second semester like?

Same boat as you, riding out for my last time trying to enjoy every minute of it before I go to college.

Second semester of my senior year in high school was :pimp: for the most part.

Just got a car (an old Buick lesabre :lol: )

Had a girl who was giving me daily yambs (too bad she was getting plowed from about three other dudes at the same time :smh: )

Started smashing the baddest joint at my school

Had a cool job to provide for my shoe habit ('06 blk/metallic 5s, cool grey 3s, blk/citrus 7s, NYC Adidas with the translucent soles :pimp:)

Had some cool friends

Got good grades dispute skipping classes all the time.

I enjoyed it. Starting my last semester of college today. Man times flies.

i worked a lot. didnt have a full schedule so i did the retail gig.

realize you will never talk to a lot of those people again. makes life a lot easier when you have to face it.

- had a boyfriend.
- still collected sneakers :lol:
- successfully killed the senioritis
- drove to and from school everyday.
- had an unforgettable prom experience with my best friends.
- had my first incident of high school drama at the end of my senior year.... during finals season :smh:
- graduated at the top of my class :smokin

i graduated in 2010. good times, good times.

Last edited:
dont buddy buddy up too much with these so called friends you currently have. who knows where they will be once everything is over. just focus on doing you.

Last edited:
plenty of lulz and little schoolwork done. wound up getting suspended for two days the second to last week of school though.

SMASH EVERY CHICK YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT SMASHING ...don't wait until you're successful years later and catch back up with them, they won't look the same (or feel the same 
wink.gif
). Get that produce while it's fresh.

you guys are better than me....after i signed my letter of intent, i checked out...lack of effort when i showed up..

have fun...high school is pretty irrelevant when you get to college...its a whole other experience..

-Didn't go to prom

-Didn't get early release

-Didn't have a job 

-Didn't have my own car

-Didn't really go to any parties

I was ready to bounce after a first few weeks of my senior year. 

F high school 

Last edited:
I remember my english teacher kept pissed as hell because it was 3rd week of May and no one wanted to analyze the book any further so we sat in the class looking at each other and she went on a rant talking about how all the math awards that the school won would be forgotten but these books would still be here hundreds of years from now :lol:

I almosto failed my math class because I was absent one day and didn't realize we had a take home test that had to be handed in :lol:. My teacher let me know and I was able to hand it in for a lesser grade. My class was small and the teacher was mean before but was nicer for this class.

Last edited:
It was real dope. Easy classes, light schedule (was out by 11:30 AM), hung out with the homie everyday meaning played ball and video games, and was swimming in acceptance letters. I had a lot of fun OP, enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom