Secret Powers Of Time (A very interesting video)

Wow.

That was an amazing video, and made awesome points.

Props, OP. Will be forwarding this to a lot of people.

My kind of stuff. I used to think those type of concepts on my own, but I've slowly been losing those type of thoughts since I've gotten cought up with work and school after being laid off for a year. It truely takes me away from being myself.

thanks alot OP i think about this type of stuff often. im gonna post it on my blog. youfelloff.tumblr.com

Thank you OP! I found it kinda funny as the speaker was saying "kids today will find it hard to learn in a traditional classroom without pictures etc..." As i'm watching this video of pictures being drawn with him talking and learning about this secret powers of time.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

is there a better song on thank me later than Unforgettable  that aliyah  sample does it fo me, lmaoo. The reisistance is my 2nd fav, "i be actin like i don't know how to work a phone" :stoneface

Wat

Very insightful stuff. Thanks for putting me on to that whole RSA stuff, I went on to watch the "Smile or Die" video and that was pretty interesting as well (but not nearly as "mindblowing").

Nice video
pimp.gif

I knew there had to be a deeper science to it all. I always here people talking about how they live in the present, "forget the past". Then you have those people who live in the past and those who live for the future, nice to see some real research done on this.

Back
Top Bottom