SEE WHICH FRIENDS YOU HAVE LIKED TRUMP

:sick: :smh:

2 broads I smashed. One white and of course one had to be black.

I click on her profile to see if she's a hypocrite and shorty is a full on conspiracy nut.

She got a caption pic saying "I wish #pizzagate was a lie." while other pics ****ting on the Obama administration in 2020. Going at police beating up protesters in one post and then going at ANTIFA in the next.

1 white dude from college that i never spoke to.
3 white chicks from elementary school.

Thought it was gonna be much worse.

Man **** this. Reminded me why I don't use FB much. Almost went down a rabbit hole of ****ery looking at these ppl's statuses.

Got rid of fb years ago but will tell my brother and mom about this.

Need more context here. What's the qualification? Seen 3 names but I got questions. :lol:

I'm skeptical of the charges you pushing on one dude. It just don't fit. I'm thinking he just got caught up in the mix because his government name is literally Donald.

Damn, they got my dog though. We haven't talked since undergrad but we used to bust down a few hos. Hindsight + adult wisdom, I guess I'm not surprised.

Seen another brother from high school. Think he went the military route and just got brainwashed. He was always a weird *** dude.

the-last-dance-just-produced-the-next-great-michael-jordan-meme.jpg

Need more context here. What's the qualification? Seen 3 names but I got questions. :lol:

I'm skeptical of the charges you pushing on one dude. It just don't fit. I'm thinking he just got caught up in the mix because his government name is literally Donald.

Damn, they got my dog though. We haven't talked since undergrad but we used to bust down a few hos. Hindsight + adult wisdom, I guess I'm not surprised.

Seen another brother from high school. Think he went the military route and just got brainwashed. He was always a weird *** dude.
It's probably people who liked his official FB page.

Doesn't really mean anything to me. More than half the people on that list haven't posted in years. It's hard to believe now, but up until the Obama birth certificate controversy he started, Trump was relatively well liked. Not hard to believe they would've liked his page that long ago.

Facebook is a cesspool. Glad I deleted social media.
I tell my buddy he hate ****s fb all day. He gets so worked up about the people on it that it just makes him angry/miserable. Try to tell him to delete it like I did, but he always has some weird excuse. Such an odd thing to be borderline obsessed With something that brings you such anger and misery.

high overlap between trumpvoters and total nutjobs on Facebook.

one of those humanoids is how I learned COVID stood for ¨Certificate of Vaccine ID¨ in some versions of reality.

I keep them around so I can be privy to their bull****.

Of course he is

20200526_163728.jpg
Here's a recent picture of me, but if u like that ^ one so much much post at will:
2586212-5eba933e91e523e84e5da06c5094677b.png

high overlap between trumpvoters and total nutjobs on Facebook.

one of those humanoids is how I learned COVID stood for ¨Certificate of Vaccine ID¨ in some versions of reality.

I keep them around so I can be privy to their bull****.
I've never heard a trumpvoters have a legitimate reason for supporting him, and he strays further from legitimacy as his term goes on. Just wackjob conspiracy theorist & jaded (racist) conservatives for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom