Seeing celebrities or athletes at places you totally unexpect....

I saw Jeff Hawkins (Former KU basketball player) at Target in Topeka today...I was like %%! are you doing in boring Topeka at Target...I suppose it'sreally normal, just really unexpected.

Any of you guys ever see a celeb or athlete somewhere and you have to do a double take because it is so unexpected?

I shot pool With Allen Iverson at Dave and Busters in Philly during the time he was lookin for Tawanna
laugh.gif
... I thought he was tryna be low key....Real cooldude...

Saw Adrian Peterson (Vikings RB, not that other AP) at the Gucci store in Scottsdale Fashion Square mall during last seasons Superbowl.

I walked in and went right up to the shoe rack, I noticed some spiffy big dudes around be but I didn't really get a good look at them. I turn around to saysomething to my boy and boom, he was sitting right there looking right at me. I look for my boy and he's all in the adjacent corner looking all star struckn +#% lmao...

I just gave AP the nod, he had some AJ12 Fusions on....SMH, lame...Lol.

But not a very unexpected setting, NFL star in a gucci store, they prolly see that all the time up there.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

-Jose Reyes at NTNY
-Grant Hill on line in front of me at JFK

Jose Reyes is DA MAN....

Lets go Mets....

indifferent.gif
That sounded so lame,
smh.gif

I live in Manhattan, so you see famous people everywhere. At clubs, whole foods, equinox, etc....

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Saw Adrian Peterson (Vikings RB, not that other AP) at the Gucci store in Scottsdale Fashion Square mall during last seasons Superbowl.

I walked in and went right up to the shoe rack, I noticed some spiffy big dudes around be but I didn't really get a good look at them. I turn around to say something to my boy and boom, he was sitting right there looking right at me. I look for my boy and he's all in the adjacent corner looking all star struck n +#% lmao...

I just gave AP the nod, he had some AJ12 Fusions on....SMH, lame...Lol.

But not a very unexpected setting, NFL star in a gucci store, they prolly see that all the time up there.

That reminds me last year, during the Super Bowl, when I lived in Chandler, AZ, I saw a Patriots reciever who isn't really that popular in Finish Line...Iwanna say it was Chad Jackson and he was with a bunch of other big dudes...but anyway a AZ Cardinals player was in the store at the same time and I think hewas kinda embarassed (being on the Cardinals last year would be embarassing) cause he was wearing his Cardinals RBK gear and was like hiding the whole time andthen finally walked around the store when all the NE players left...
laugh.gif

I met Havoc from Tru Life at Wal-Mart
I didnt know who he was before BEEF

Sway from MTV sat next to me on a JETBLUE flight to LA ... he started talking to me because I had on some "DJ" headphones ... cool dudes ... hookedme up with some contacts out in LA for music production ... but I was like 19 and not focused on starting that journey ... wish it happened now

Ken Griffey Jr @ Kings Island
Chad Johnson @ Best Buy
Cris Collingsworth @ Burger King
Michael Tucker @ Chuckee Cheese
laugh.gif

Sean Casey used to come to some of my knothole league baseball games because he was a Big Brother to one of the kids on the team.
And a whole lot more, just cant think of them right now
Merril Hodge from Espn helps my cousin coach basketball as well, thats kinda odd considering hes a Nfl analyst.

i seen 50 banks and yayo at the airport a month ago, 50 had the funniest look on his face when i yelled out curtisssssssss

G Unit minus 50 cent at Dorney Park here in PA.

I was like that dude looks like Yayo turned out that it was him.

How I noticed? A crowd started forming around them and people wanting to take pictures with them

Back
Top Bottom