Seeing celebrities or athletes at places you totally unexpect....

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

i seen 50 banks and yayo at the airport a month ago, 50 had the funniest look on his face when i yelled out curtisssssssss

laugh.gif

ate at tgif with scarface - dude has the worst case of a.d.d ever also watched the mosley v vargas fight at his crib couple yr back

lil wayne during the carter 2 - wanted all black forces in a 8

njd and the game at footlocker. lol had him sign some hurricanes while i was workin there in the summer
john cho at footlocker lol "harold"
saw sean merriman at a club in sd drunk n hollerin at asian chicks (who had no idea who he was) lol

wayne posted up in an empty %#@ gate of DFW airport. the whole airport was empty as hell and he was just there chillin eatin mcdonalds wit his bodyguard. there was like nobody around

seen tons of celebs at random places in miami. too many to even start

Fred Smoot came to my store a few months back and bought like 12 pairs of shoes. The security guard yelled "Shouldn't you be in training camp?"and he just kinda laughed it off but then the guard said " _ I'm serious. Take your _ to training camp!"
laugh.gif

I saw Christian Laettner working out at the Y around my way about a month ago. When I asked if I could take a picture of him, he denied me and said he was toobusy
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

LOL saw flava flav Julius Erving The Doctor at FAO SCHWARTS

he did a magic trick and messed up.
I swear i saw Stromile Swift in Duarte Target, he had a Pen at hand.
Pete Carroll just walked into my school, scouting a dude in my class.
Devean George a few years back at the beverly center.
My friend saw D Wade at Santa Anita in Arcadia, so cal peoples in the pasadena area know that no one goes to arcasia.

I met Chamillionaire at Footaction when I used to work there like 5 years ago, when Mixtape Messiah 1 just came out dissing Mike Jones,
he was with the whole CCC and they was broke as hell trying to cop the 2 for 80 rebooks. haha! But Koopa was mad cool, and so was
his lil bro Rasqa (however u spell it) cuz Im like the only person that ever bought both their mixtapes, they signed it, and stay there banging
their mixtape over the speakers after we closed & just chit chat with us. My Assistant Manager at the time was real cool & was all hype cuz
he was hanging with Koopa & took mad camera phone pics. haha, I was 16 at the time & didnt have no damn phone(broke !**) ..

Then I ran into dude like 2 more times at Eargasm & 303 Mall & such not.. dude was by himself & just droppin off CD's.

But yea, thats it.. No1 extra famous

not really a celeb, but John Brown for VH1's white rapper show was at a party at my boys house.... nobody knew who he was as he was standing in the cornerby himself

After C-Webb got drafted by the warriors, he was at a local pizza place in my city playing Mortal Kombat with some of hit boys, and I was waiting behind himwith my dad (i was like...4 or 5ish). When they were finished being high and losing to Kano, they moved aside and mugged my pops.

Loser @$# Jim Jones at Prohibit in SoHo when it was open.
This damn fool came in and started boxing at the mirror and looking through the entire store. Funny thing was he stayed there for a solid 45 min - an hour andhim AND his two posse members didn't buy ONE thing.

Sat there on couch and was looking at himself for a good 10 minutes.
roll.gif

One of the corniest dudes EVAAAAARR!!!!

Santa Claus at the mall last weekend....was takin pictures with a bunch of kids...looked pretty busy so I didn't bother him.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Santa Claus at the mall last weekend....was takin pictures with a bunch of kids...looked pretty busy so I didn't bother him.

me too
happy.gif

I saw Norega at a record store a while back with Capone... Nore is a straight up clown... all jokes... real cool dude

Met Michael Jordan and it wasn't a pleasure... dude is quick to blow people off... a major %@@*%%# is what alot of people would call him.

I saw Fantasia Burrito/Burrino at a reggae club in my city and I could tell she was on that dust... she was soakin wet after being in there for 5 minutes.

Met Q-Tip, extra cool.

Phonte... hilarious

Michael Blackson (comedian).... cool as hell.

out of everybody that I could ever meet... I'd say that Michael Jordan is a complete %@@*%%#. And I will never buy his products.

lakersmets49ers wrote:
i seen 50 banks and yayo at the airport a month ago, 50 had the funniest look on his face when i yelled out curtisssssssss

eyes.gif
Yeah... aight.

Anyway, I sat in the same row as Ludacris last Christmas while watching the sequel to National Treasure. Dude had on a hoodie but it was pulled back enough soI could see his face. He sits the way Lenny does in that .gif where he's waiting to see if he won an award. I saw that star ring he used to wear. When themovie was over, he pulled up his hood, dipped through the back entrance and drove off in a silver Range Rover Sport edition with rims. This was at Tinseltowntheaters for my ATL Nt'ers

Saw Jeezy on the opposite end of the stop light back when he had his lime green Lambo (no... I did not run straight back to the dealership)

Saw Bow Wow at the circus when I was like 13 (he's a year older than me so he must've been 14 at the time)... real talk.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Fred Smoot came to my store a few months back and bought like 12 pairs of shoes. The security guard yelled "Shouldn't you be in training camp?" and he just kinda laughed it off but then the guard said " _ I'm serious. Take your _ to training camp!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I met Xzibit (sp?), the pimp my ride dude, at a local Sports Authority with his kid buying some football gear. He's a really nice, down to earth guy. Iwill buy his next album.

Back
Top Bottom