Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

I swear the episode where Jerry and them say “Helllllllllllllllllllo” about the girl happened to me lol

I'm like Jerry when it comes to the obligatory kiss-on-the-cheek hello, I just hate the obligation of it all.

Last edited:
Worlds are colliding, lol.........................................your killing independent George

counterclockwise swirl

Young Denise Richards looks like Kate Upton...
nerd.gif

Charlie Sheen....
mean.gif

I really want to get the Complete Series but I'm still holding out on the blu-ray treatment. Was hoping they'd do it this year for the 25th. But it may never happen at this point.

Heck, even Friends did one 2 years ago...
mean.gif

I got the bootleg complete series before they even released any Seinfeld season on DVD they will hold me till blu-ray is available.

This always cracks me up, espcially how Puddy is just sitting on his couch staring into space.

Kramer: "Is, uh, David Puddy there?"
Puddy: "This is Puddy."
Kramer: "Well, this is Kramer."
Puddy: "I know."

This always cracks me up, espcially how Puddy is just sitting on his couch staring into space.

Kramer: "Is, uh, David Puddy there?"
Puddy: "This is Puddy."
Kramer: "Well, this is Kramer."
Puddy: "I know."
haha. Puddy was the man. Still trying to track down that 8 ball leather jacket. He had that dr Zeus man fur too. Haha

Elaine: are you going to wear that 8 ball jacket all the time?
Puddy: all signs point to yes!

Last edited:
I really want to get the Complete Series but I'm still holding out on the blu-ray treatment. Was hoping they'd do it this year for the 25th. But it may never happen at this point.

Heck, even Friends did one 2 years ago...:smh:

Nah, Im sure they'll release it on blu ray. They could be waiting for 4k to be more widespread and just release it that way.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, Larry needs to get off his lazy *** and make a new season already.

I miss Leon... 
roll.gif

Clear history was pretty good. But you're right he needs to do more curb or another new hbo show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom