Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

Never wanted to watch this show because I couldn't imagine relating to it, partly due to an imaginary white new york city?
Now that I'm older I'm giving it a shot. Only 1 season in.
Think you confusing this show for Friends where there wasn't a black supporting or background character until like the 10th season.

Seinfeld always had characters of multiple backgrounds as supporting characters from the beginning; black, Hispanic, Chinese, Indian, Jews, little ppl, handicapped, etc.

They definitely tackle race, immigrants, and all other type of interactions with foreigners.

Its just the main cast is all white and well that's not uncommon in NYC.

That 1 episode he wanted to bring em all back for a reunion and George said how much he hated the character and he was a jerk

Larry was like 🥴

Think you confusing this show for Friends where there wasn't a black supporting or background character until like the 10th season.

Seinfeld always had characters of multiple backgrounds as supporting characters from the beginning; black, Hispanic, Chinese, Indian, Jews, little ppl, handicapped, etc.

They definitely tackle race, immigrants, and all other type of interactions with foreigners.

Its just the main cast is all white and well that's not uncommon in NYC.
it was just my impression as a child. I also avoided most sitcoms anyway

Last edited:
Curb is funnier but I like Seinfeld more. I can watch reruns all day

but I like the group of jerry, Elaine, Kramer; and george

curb is basically Larry and throw in random people every episode

jerry stiller as Arthur on king of queens > as frank constanza
:wow:

NiftyJoyousDavidstiger-small.gif

Arthur was definitely more of a main cast member and had bigger story lines but Frank is goated. Endless lines for days

Last edited:
Don't think I saw all Seinfeld's episodes but George is definitely my favorite character

He's okay with who he is, even if he is uncomfortable, he doesn't pretend to be a nice guy, he is both clever and silly at the same time, funny, pathetic, sneaky, tormented, nervous, angry but coward, he has not a lot of consideration for himself

He got it all

And even if I like Jerry and Elaine, they're like Kyle and Stan in South Park : when you have Kenny and Cartman or Kramer and George, you mind less about the others, even if they got their moments, because Elaine was a great character too, even Jerry in fact

Love the episode with Kramer making food in a certain way lol

And the "levels" :lol:

Yea I have no intentions of ever watching friends :lol:

im good with Seinfeld and king of queens
Carrie :blush: :blush:

As black male with white friends I can relate to Doug. Love the episode where he's reading books and eating healthy. Gave Carrie that Hemp Dress in a size "human".

King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond and New Adventures Of Old Christine a few of my faves.

Back
Top Bottom