Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

One of the best shows ever. Brings back lots of memories from my childhood. I wasn't watching when the show was on-air, but the bulk of my viewing came from re-runs via syndication. It's a shame we don't see the show running on TV as much anymore (at least in the NYC are).

Happy to see it'll be brought back to Netflix. Let's see if it will regain similar popularity Friends experienced.

giphy.gif

I think the writers of Family Guy stole the steam of this production, but I'll still watch eps like a zombie, given the time. I think Family Guy started as like a comic strip in the funny papers right, thats where I recognize some of the characters from. They need to bring back Beavis and Butthead, sponge bob has killed the brains of the new generation, they can't solve nothing in the real world but they all know how to use that spongebob insert in every video uploaded on youtube

did a little bing watching myself
did a triple take on the episode with elaines shoes and the pasta primavera

Had a real life Seinfeld moment. Me and the wife were in San Antonio doing some shopping on the River Walk. We parked in the garage, shopped, and ate. Go back to the garage and got separated while looking for our car.
Bro like 2 months ago I was talking to my friend about drinks and he said “seltzer” and I thought he said salsa
Exactly like the scene :lol: :lol:
I was dying but he’s never seen Seinfeld so he didn’t know what was going on

Back
Top Bottom