Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

He’s always showing up randomly, series is unbelievable and I’m jealous you’re watching for the first time. You must’ve just watched The Stakeout.
Yea, entertaining episode.
One of the few I watched more than once.

someone I went to HS with named their daughter Seven
No chance he’s seen Seinfeld either

Someone posted these on FB today and I felt guilty laughing:
00240B37-4E73-46A4-B54C-D507C466C365.jpeg

B5925241-0C14-4696-B172-D3FC7CC0CAEF.jpeg

SC kid SC kid Comparison Ford Comparison Ford

Finished season 3. Big George is my dude. He is my mvp so far.

Kramer's physical comedy is just too much at times.

The O'Brien episode is probably #1 on my list.
George is, in my opinion, the greatest sitcom character of all time by a wide margin. No other character comes close.

I appreciate Kramer and think his element is necessary for the show, but he's the comic relief inside the comedy itself.

The O'Brien episode is great, but you're still just warming up. Show starts reaching excellence around season 5 and keeps the momentum from there.

Bro I love the O’Brien episode! Why can’t I be O’Brien and you be Murphy?! The Bulls-Knicks game (“You ever seen Michael Jordan do one of those 360 dunks?), airport inclusion always makes for a good setup or episode, there was no picture on the book jacket, oh there wasn’t O’Brien wake up.

There’s a great Seinfeld group on FB for political memes called Ned Isakoff vs. Donald O’Brienposting.

Recommended reading.

Seasons 4-8 are my favorite
9 is ok but it seems forced and like they’re following a formula, just too “seinfeldy” I guess

Kramer and Jerry are my favorite characters. This always cracks me up for some reason :lol:
I’ve always felt the same about Constantinople and Santa Maria

Back
Top Bottom