Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

Seeing Jerry stand up live for the first time, this Friday

IMG_0756.gif

Thanks bro. Didn’t even know he was on tour..

He’s in North Carolina the same weekend I’m in Charlotte to see the cowboys. I’m in there!!!

Every now & then I see that video w/ Chris Rock tap dancing around his white friends and Jerry is the only one stood toes down for the cause.

The show appreciates the older you get and more you navigate this crazy city too.

Big Contanza fan here! That episode when he leaves the bathroom without a shirt on and realizes that he can't talk his way out of that one (after eating a candy bar directly from a trash bin earlier in the episode), it cracks me up everytime

Big Contanza fan here! That episode when he leaves the bathroom without a shirt on and realizes that he can't talk his way out of that one (after eating a candy bar directly from a trash bin earlier in the episode), it cracks me up everytime
One my fav was when the gang grabbed that limo by claiming the identities of the reservees.
Turned out those were actually nazis heading to a convention.

:lol: at Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer all not having any brothers or sisters.

Compared to Friends where there was Ross/Monica, Rachel’s sisters Reese Witherspoon and Christina Applegate, Joey’s 7 sisters, Phoebe’s twin sister and Giovanni Ribisi.

:lol: at Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer all not having any brothers or sisters.

Compared to Friends where there was Ross/Monica, Rachel’s sisters Reese Witherspoon and Christina Applegate, Joey’s 7 sisters, Phoebe’s twin sister and Giovanni Ribisi.
Kramer was the only character that was an only child. Jerry, George and Elaine's siblings are mentioned but never seen. Jerry and Elaine have a sister and George has a brother.

Kramer was the only character that was an only child. Jerry, George and Elaine's siblings are mentioned but never seen. Jerry and Elaine have a sister and George has a brother.
Would love to know the episodes when they were mentioned because I have seen every episode 5-10 times at least and I don’t remember this.

Would love to know the episodes when they were mentioned because I have seen every episode 5-10 times at least and I don’t remember this.

Back
Top Bottom