Seinfeld....

Not J's but I remember Josh, from Drake and Josh had some Lebron 2's on....
pimp.gif

i think michael jordan had on a pair of XI's in that movie SPACE JAM, but im not sure which ones. i think they were the "space jams".

I remember Jazz from Fresh Prince was wearing the Fire Red 23s in the episode where Hillary works for Queen Latifah. Also, I remember Turtle from Entouragewearing the white/columbia blue XI lows in an episode.

dont forget home improvement there was an episode were all three of them had on a pair of VI's
and anybody else notice how Martin lives in Detroit but stay riding Jordan
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

In Poetic Justice, that guy w/the fade who keeps combing it the whole
movie had OG raptor 7s on, and some kids get in a fight and one of them
has 180 Force Pumps on. Parts of that movie are funny, other parts all I
can think about is Don't be a Menace.

isn't there an existing thread on this very topic with a million pages already on it?

in LA Story, Steve Martin wears black/silver V's converted to rollerskates.
i looked for a clip but didn't find one.

Martin always had those og jordans and nikes....hahaha brah man had on some beat blk red VIIs in the pay-per-view ep

can someone post the Boy meets world pic. I never missed an episode of that when i was a kid. TGIF every friday. I loved topanga but i have to see Cory orwhoever in some J's

Yo...Danny Tanner (Bob Sagat) on Full House had some nice kicks. I recall vaguely that he had VIs. And I know they're not jordans, but he wore some crispywhite/neon atcs with a matching suit in one episode. Anyone have pics?

if u guys ever wacth its a different world dwane wayne is rockin og 5's 4's 3's and wat not almost every episode check it out

Has anyone noticed, not sure when this happened, but in the Fresh Prince intro they air brushed out the jordan symbol on his V's, anyone know why?

if u guys ever wacth its a different world dwane wayne is rockin og 5's 4's 3's and wat not almost every episode check it out

Dwayne Wayne's homeboy Ron had on the carmines on the episode where they got arrested for fighting those white boys @ the football game!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

yeah Seinfeld is brand loyal to two icons...he loves PORSCHE and he loves his NIKE. That is all he wears...so no surprises there.

let's not forget WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP and Kadeem Hardison's bad %%% VI in Black and Infrareds, although he had on a fake replica jordan jersey too.

Its not fake...its a champion screenprint.

Lets not forget A Different World

In a different world Dwayne Wane and his boy Ron kept heat on.

Movie MO MONEY

T.V. Episode My Wife and Kids

Damon Wayans loves Jordan. He had played him one-on-one in an episode.

Back
Top Bottom