SEIZE THE DAY

kingcrux31

Staff member
AND GET YOURSELF A PAIR.

OR TWO.

On December 28, 2008, Kobe fans can gear up with Nike's latest innovation, the Zoom Kobe IV Carpe Diem edition inselect Nike outlets nationwide for Php 6,995.

The first 24 buyers of the Zoom Kobe IV Carpe Diem edition at Nike retail outlets located at The Fort, Mall of Asia,Trinoma and Greenbelt 5 will be given a special hard cover copy of the Sole Collector book - Kobe Bryant edition. Regular Sole Collector books will still begiven with purchase of the Zoom Kobe IV while stocks last.

Nice!!! Can we use VIP cards?
happy.gif

KC - thanks sa info...definitely seizing that day!

Carlo - usually FSR sila ang smallest is 8/8.5. That's how they did the MVPs before.

[R. Kelly] My money is telling me no! But my body... my body is telling me yes!!! [/R. Kelly]

hehe

I heard from a fellow Nter that these are available on Mom & Pop stores in SF. I'm kinda excited on this.
happy.gif

Actual Release is a lil different from the sample pic...

It comes with a grey tongue and a grey on grey outsole.

For those planning to pick it up...i suggest you guys try it on or go half a size up, unless you want your pair to be on the snugly side.

I wear a size 11 and it's a lil tight, at least for me... but Dang! the IVs are real light, as advertised..

Here are some detailed pics of the Carpe Diems...

Back
Top Bottom