SEIZE THE DAY

Originally Posted by soleXchange

Yahoo!!! Got my pair already with the sole collector mag/book c/o my bud coz I'm currently out of town. Can't wait to rock and play on them. BTW I'm size 9 but got size 9.5 instead b'coz I heard it's kinda tight and not true to size. Any feedback on this?

Yup, 9.5 should be a pefect fit for you. Nice pics of the Carpe Diems.

I was given a 10% discount for the shoes without the need for the VIP card. I think there's a store-wide sale at BHS where everything's at least 10%off.

orange box? bakit kaya ayaw bigyan ng special box si kobe..nice pictures guys!
parang H2k4 pala yung sa midsole

alvin - did you use card to pay for your ZK IV (pag citibank card kasi sa PArk may 10% off)

They (Park and Stadium) will accept your VIP card for the 10% discount. Although iba sa Stadium (10% cash; 8% card).

It is limited (BHS 36 pairs, PP 12 pairs, not sure about other stores) in that sense. Pero it doesn't have the hype of the CDP.
That is why you see a lot still on display or no one is camping out for them.

igie00 - need to get a half size bigger. I am usually a 9 but got myself a 9.5 and the fit is perfect.

its not that limited..
the hardbound magazine is limited.
even NP at rob place metro east Pasig got their pairs..
hmmm.. still thinking if will cop
happy noo yir NT!
wink.gif

got mine in nike park MOA. the release of the hardbound sole collector will be on wednesday " DAW". we signed-up our names in a log book for thefirst 24 buyers of zk4.

i coped size 9.5, just my size. i didnt go with the .5 allowance because alangin midcut and lows eh. ok na din kahit fit lang baka kc pag ginamit ko forballing mahubad sakin sa court hehehe!

its so light my NT bros! kaya dont pass on this one especially kobe fans out there!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Japs24

True to size for me.. Ive got narrow feet btw
Yeah forgot to mention that...kung narrow feet ok lang true to size. For wider feet (like me) half a size bigger.
Baka mag karon kayo ng discomfort around the toe box area kasi snug sobra yung fit nya.

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Yeah forgot to mention that...kung narrow feet ok lang true to size. For wider feet (like me) half a size bigger.
Baka mag karon kayo ng discomfort around the toe box area kasi snug sobra yung fit nya.

Ok. Thanks for this info, as I'll be seeing my kicks next month pa. I have a wide feet and size 9 on HD is just right for me. I think these kicks are samelike the Uptempo Ginobili. I had to buy 9.5 because the 9 is kinda snug to me.
happy.gif
Give us some feedback after you play on them.
happy.gif

Ok. Thanks for this info, as I'll be seeing my kicks next month pa. I have a wide feet and size 9 on HD is just right for me. I think these kicks are same like the Uptempo Ginobili. I had to buy 9.5 because the 9 is kinda snug to me.
happy.gif
happy.gif
bro, i got to wear them on the hardcourt na! man its so light! you wont have a problem with your ankle movement! you can dash and run fasterbecause of the sole structure and lightness of the shoe. anyways, if you step on one player's foot you cant prevent from spraining your foot. (it might beapplicable to high-cuts din naman cguro if you step on a foot, sprain pa din naman. hehe) kaya worth it bro!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

Ok. Thanks for this info, as I'll be seeing my kicks next month pa. I have a wide feet and size 9 on HD is just right for me. I think these kicks are same like the Uptempo Ginobili. I had to buy 9.5 because the 9 is kinda snug to me.
happy.gif
happy.gif
bro, i got to wear them on the hardcourt na! man its so light! you wont have a problem with your ankle movement! you can dash and run faster because of the sole structure and lightness of the shoe. anyways, if you step on one player's foot you cant prevent from spraining your foot. (it might be applicable to high-cuts din naman cguro if you step on a foot, sprain pa din naman. hehe) kaya worth it bro!
wink.gif

Oh cool. Good to hear that. Congrats on your pair!
happy.gif

450160444550747a1c715b79ed4ec57fb0d6f547.jpg

this was the situation in Nike Park SM Mall Of Asia exactly 9:45am. shempre may iba talagang pasaway na ayaw pumila although im the first one to arrive themall at 7am straight from Cebu.
ohwell.gif

42726c44e54d75357ea78b1e439b1401a1de863a.jpg

and then, this was the first time i hold my ZK4 carpe diems. grabe gaan!
tongue.gif

AirGnot2324 wrote:

Originally Posted by blacksapatos

^^^ inggit ako
smile.gif

hey black sapataos! long time no see! hope we can play together soon! , bili na! gaan sobra bro!
wink.gif
sulit for us kobe fans!

im at the province pa , hopefully they have stocks pa pag lumuwas ako, pag naubusan ill wait for the allstars na lang
smile.gif

Originally Posted by redboy006

Anybody know if the chaos colorways are coming?

redboy - I think the Chaos is limited in the US, parang yung Venoms. I think the next colorway are the white/purple/black that Kobe was wearing against theWarriors.

Back
Top Bottom