Seldom do I do this, but I could use advice. Yes, relationship advice.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

are you going to be able to trust her again? especially when drunk? is she going to be able to trust you? if not, end it now and dont waste any more time. personally i think the damage is done. trust > love.
That's the thing...I'm no stranger to cheating. The fact that she came forward about it without me pushing the issue says a lot. Especially since there was virtually no way I would have known otherwise. I'm unsure if I trust her, but in the past she's done nothing but been a good friend. Even before we started dating.

She says she trusts me, but those are only words. I'm not sure how I feel about the matter. And I know for a fact that you can still have feelings for someone after you've been unfaithful.

'Tis is why I'm at such a loss.
laugh.gif
x
smh.gif

Oh and you made a mistake admitting that you cheated. Never admit your guilt unless you get caught...

Oh and you made a mistake admitting that you cheated. Never admit your guilt unless you get caught...

Isn't this the same chick you said got around A LOT before you guys were together..?

You already know man, it's time to move on G.

Isn't this the same chick you said got around A LOT before you guys were together..?

are you going to be able to trust her again? especially when drunk? is she going to be able to trust you? if not, end it now and dont waste any more time. personally i think the damage is done. trust > love.

sarcastic_joker.gif

1115466316c7b31948e61111279339c0.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

roll.gif
She's not even 10 deep. She's just been more active than any other girl I've dated.

Originally Posted by hymen man

roll.gif
She's not even 10 deep. She's just been more active than any other girl I've dated.

sarcastic_joker.gif

You guys are both cheaters. You guys will always think the other one is going to be capable again. The trust is shattered, it's over.

You guys are both cheaters. You guys will always think the other one is going to be capable again. The trust is shattered, it's over.

Originally Posted by Durden7

did you mean seldom?
laugh.gif

What advice do you need.  Everything seems fine.

This, if you both cheated, but regret it, I see no problem. 

Originally Posted by Durden7

did you mean seldom?
laugh.gif

What advice do you need.  Everything seems fine.

This, if you both cheated, but regret it, I see no problem. 

Originally Posted by Stixx

sarcastic_joker.gif

Originally Posted by Stixx

sarcastic_joker.gif

It's always gonna be in the back of yall heads, putting alot of strain on y'alls relationship. So unless y'all sure y'all aint gone cheat again (and y'all cant), i'd say just keep it friendly and end it.

It's always gonna be in the back of yall heads, putting alot of strain on y'alls relationship. So unless y'all sure y'all aint gone cheat again (and y'all cant), i'd say just keep it friendly and end it.

I wouldnt have told her my dirt, i would have just acted like i was mad at her and perhaps use it against her in the future if necessary.

That's just me though.

I wouldnt have told her my dirt, i would have just acted like i was mad at her and perhaps use it against her in the future if necessary.

That's just me though.

Back
Top Bottom