Selling At Flea Markets?

Anyone ever done this? Seems like a good way to vend products in person being that online is so crowded of a market.

Selling what? Let me guess, "rare" sneakers? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Ain't no one buying your overpriced sneakers at a flea market, pa

Other than that, if you selling cheap goods that can be used by people of all ages, then yea you might make some little cash here and there.

My friend's dad passed and he needed to sell a lot of the excess stuff his pops owned so he did the flea market thing. Seemed to work pretty well for him.

Wat u sellin
Got about 60-80 ish vintage t shirts, crewneck sweaters and jackets, a couple jerseys. Some snapbacks, and a ton of music promo items (posters, buttons, stickers, stuff like that) from the past two years.

Like these SHM wristbands, I put em on eBay for $10 shipped for two but I'd rather try getting cash in hand. View media item 996237

$40 for a screen printed Phoenix Suns Marbury jersey???  CMON MANN.  You know damn well that **** isn't worth any money.   

having the rockets championship shirt and the mighty ducks jersey tho.. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
depends on your demographic, man.

my bro and I hit up different flea markets every other week and everything is different, like people selling cater to the people in that city. make sense?

he and I look for sports memorabilia and obviously come out empty handed in Beverly Hills as oppose to LA.

EDIT: oh lord that Ducks jersey 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Went to a flea market in Williamsburg a couple of weeks ago and hipsters were buying the most overpriced stuff I've ever seen. I saw a Junior HS desk sell for $275 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Last edited:
I wanna sell comic books at flea markets.. I get about 2000 books a month from work. Sell the expensive ones and sell the rest to a liquidator for 20 cents a book.. Interested to see how much a flea market could get for me

Went to a flea market in Williamsburg a couple of weeks ago and hipsters were buying the most overpriced stuff I've ever seen. I saw a Junior HS desk sell for $275 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

:smh:
White hipsters are taking over Brooklyn now :smh:
People walking poodles in BedStuy :smh:

:smh:
White hipsters are taking over Brooklyn now :smh:
People walking poodles in BedStuy :smh:
What was it like before? :nerd:

No lie I saw a hipster at a flea market buying some oldddddd dental X-rays of some random's mouth, dude was in awe, hipsters will buy anything vintage.

just depends on the demographic. from my experience, people go to flea markets expecting great deals/steals and most of them aren't going to appreciate most of that vintage stuff you're selling and would be looking to get it cheap.
to most it's just old clothes and aren't going to be offering much.
my suggestion would be to just stick to online, since you encounter a more diverse group of people and people that know what they're looking for and what it's worth

We have the Tanque Verde Swap meet out here where the hipsters flock to buy vintage ****. The prices they pay for it is crazy

We have the Tanque Verde Swap meet out here where the hipsters flock to buy vintage ****. The prices they pay for it is crazy
I went down there once and you aren't kidding.  I try to sell newer stuff but they will pay for beat up stuff that I pass up regularly.    Take http://store.americanapparel.net/vintage-cleveland-indians-catch-a-winner-t-shirt-_csv8692

I would normally pass on a shirt like that (to resell) but if you have the customer base you can sell just about vintage anything.  Or take something like this, http://store.americanapparel.net/vintage-minnesota-twins-world-series-champions-t-shirt_csv10122 they have it labeled "World Series" even though it's clearly an ALCS shirt...shouldn't be too hard to out-talk resellers like this one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom