Selling my car... I need advice

Basically I'm trying to sell my car and I have a slight problem...

When it came to inspection time..I got a fake sticker put on
30t6p3b.gif
because times were hard and I didn't have the money to get everything fixed..
(minor things like fog light being out, small crack in windshield, etc)

Well now I'm trying to buy another car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and I don't know how to get rid of the old one for a decent price (actually anything over $1000 would help now)...

What are my option here? give it away? take the sticker off?  Keep in mind that I'm not trying to put any money into the old car ..

You can still sell the car as is. Take the sticker off and say its been awhile since you've gotten an inspection. Once you sign the title over that car is their problem not yours. Also, there are many "cash for car" sites that will go out of their way to buy your car no matter the condition even if it doesn't run.

What car do you have? If it has good gas mileage and it runs, someone will buy it. Some might not even care with those flaws as long as they get a good deal.

man people sell cars like that all the time its no big worry bro it just depends on what your asking everything sells for the right price

I had a piece of crap. a real lemon. 2000 mazda millenia me w/ about 75k on it. KBB estimate was about 2K took it to 1 of the car cash places they only offered me about 200 bucks
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

ended up donating it and taking the tax write off.

Back
Top Bottom