Selling to a buyer in AUS off Ebay, Safe? zero feedback

So anyways the buyer who bid and won a pair of shoes from me is a buyer from AUS and has zero feedback, is it worth taking the chance, first time ive sold on ebay in yearsssss

1534nwh.jpg

I mean... we were all at 0 once.

How much are we talking?

Spoiler [+]
I don't know if I would trust that though.

^ I had an ebay rep take me through that after an international bidder ignored my "I don't ship internationally" fyi.

But I don't see shipping to an international country as unsafe as long as you take all the necessary precautions. Have the buyer pay for the cost. And MAKE SURE you get delivery confirmation AND insurance.

I had a buyer from Chile claim he/she didn't get a pair of Mosley Tribes Castellano sunglasses I sold to them for $250.00. Like an idiot, I didn't get a tracking number. So I was out 250 AND the shades. I was furious. That marked the beginning of me getting tracking for every single package I shipped.

Being Paypal verified and a confirmed address is definitely a positive.

When I ship overseas, I ALWAYS use express shipping.  Its the only method that has a tracking number, they usually dont mind since they get it within 3-5 days.  I think its automatically insured $100 thru express mail too.

It helps if you use paypal/ebay to create the shipping label ( Need a printer to print the label) that way they know you shipped the shoes and they get the shipping info the second the label is created.

Honestly I only had 1 problem shipping overseas and it was like 5 years ago.

Shipped one item to Australia and it took 6 days to get there USPS. It showed delivered and the buyer was really cool. If u come across a shady person they can file a chargeback with ease

Back
Top Bottom