Senior Quote?

"Hey, can I borrow you?
pimp.gif
"

Originally Posted by boyfrombrooklyn

[kanye] i have one of the best senior quotes of all time [/kanye]
laugh.gif

My friend is doin something involving a quote similar to that

I totally forgot mine but we get our Yearbooks tomorrow so I can't wait to see what it was, lol. I do remember my older brother's going something like,"Shout outs to EZ-Widers, Phillies, White Owls" and then he thanked a couple of teachers. No mention of any family members.

my momma always used to tell me if you got nothing to live for you best find something to die for- tupac

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

"All senior citizens need life alert"

I love this thread these are all funny "scared money dont make money" thats my dice line

anyway my contribution

I rather live enormous than die dormant....... or i saw this guy had his say "this %+$ is Bananas" then the dude right next to him said 'B A N AN A S" had me
roll.gif

I love this thread these are all funny "scared money dont make money" thats my dice line

anyway my contribution

I rather live enormous than die dormant....... or i saw this guy had his say "this *%% is Bananas" then the dude right next to him said 'B A N AN A S" had me
roll.gif

anyway my contribution

I rather live enormous than die dormant....... or i saw this guy had his say "this %*% is Bananas" then the dude right next to him said 'B A N AN A S" had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

I rather live enormous than die dormant....... or i saw this guy had his say "this *%% is Bananas" then the dude right next to him said 'B A N A N A S" had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom