Senioritis in College.....Aka No Motivation to go to class

This mess has hit me like a wall of bricks lately. Anyone relate?

I'm not lazy by any means, I just find it hard to get myself to half my classes this semester.

I already have a 3.5 GPA, half my classes are electives, and I truly have awful professors this semester. I'm a Finance major who has already had several job interviews and offers, so someone please give me a reason as to why I need to attended my Digital Media class and do Flash Professional projects?

End rant.

Last edited:
This mess has hit me like a wall of bricks lately. Anyone relate?

I'm not lazy by any means, I just find it hard to get myself to half my classes this semester.

I already have a 3.5 GPA, half my classes are electives, and I truly have awful professors this semester. I'm a Finance major who has already had several job interviews and offers, so someone please give me a reason as to why I need to attended my Digital Media class and do Flash Professional projects?

End rant.

Unfortunately the classes that i was taking during my last semester were required for me to graduate -- one of them included my thesis.

I've been there.

And it took me not graduating the first time I was supposed to due to not caring enough about a class I didn't think was relevant, then losing my (good ***) job because they were expecting me to graduate at a certain time, and having to wait a year to take that class again for me to figure it out.

You don't wanna be the guy that had it and lost it due to being too comfortable, bruh. I know that feel all too well.

dude you got a month left...you gotta go because those offers will be pulled if you don't graduate.

you did it this far, just grind out these last few weeks.

congrats

a friend of mine dropped out a few months before graduation. now she's struggling as hell. finish your education my dude.

Failed one class my last semester.....took me three years to retake it, luckily I had a job in the meantime but I was lucky as hell. Get that **** done my man

Unfortunately the slacking won't work in the corporate world.  Don't ruin your chances of missing something vital in class or not graduating.

I almost was gonna skip my 2 o clock class but hit the 5. After seeing thread I will be in both 2 and 5 lol

just sack up and show up knock it out the park procrastination feels good at first but in the end....

Whoa, no worries guys. I'm not considering dropping out or anything along those lines.

And as far as I know, I am not failing any classes.

I just go when I have to essentially.....

I feel ya OP
I know I'm not givin my 100% this semester but I'm gonna be the 1st in my fam to graduate :smokin
I'm literally burnt out from school work tho
May 3rd can't come soon enough

man I'd love to be a senior with a 3.5 and job offers... sounds like your class is a cakewalk too. Just do it man. That's like the only thing that needs to be said about college in general. I hate the work but I need it to be done. Nice job for getting a 3.5 GPA.

I know this feeling. I have 3 papers left to do and have no motivation to finish them.

May 20th 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom