Sennheiser - Earbud Stereo Headphones (CX 200) for $15

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

thanks but no thanks
in the ear
sick.gif
In Ear headphones just don't even work for my ears. Sucks, cuz the sound is definitely better than the regular iphone ones...

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by JD214

Thanks OP,

But I'm not copping, In ear suck, Used some Nixon in ear once and when you take them off it feels terrible, the sound sucked as well. Never used them again.
sick.gif
(Good thing they were free though)
laugh.gif

and I'm not talking about the in ear like the Apple headphone, I'm talking about these that go all the way in. (PAUSE)

how are you going to generalize a whole line of earphones based off the use of a free pair of earphones?

Does it matter if they were free or not?
eyes.gif

To be clear on how I got them, Back when +%*%!@+ had items for sale, You could buy them with money or Ptz (points they gave), They were like 34.99, I had enough Ptz to buy them (without putting a single dime out of my pocket), and I bought them.

Thanks for the clarification.  My bad for assuming they were just a free pair of junk.
I just wanted to say that you shouldn't write off in-ear headphones off of one bad experience.  Just because Nixon made headphones with bad sound quality doesn't mean that Sennheiser or Denon in-ears are of poor quality either.

If you have issues with the comfort, they make different size tips which will fit different ear canals (most headphones that I've bought came with more than enough variation in sizes).  Monday also put me on "comply tips" which are absolutely amazing.

Cheers 
pimp.gif

Thanks OP, hope these work great for me. I've def. been needing a pair of in ear headphones for a minute now

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

thanks but no thanks
in the ear
sick.gif
This. My friend has been raving about these Sony joints since he came back from Spain a few months ago, and when I tried them on just recently, I was rather impressed. For only $20? Can't beat it IMO (from what I read though, headband is kind of "cheap")... After seeing this thread last night, I went on eBay and bought a pair. Can't wait for them to get here.
Amazon product ASIN B000092YPR 

pimp.gif
I had these a long time ago. They're not bad. But for $50 or so you can get some really good sennheiser headphones that'll blow these away.
As for this thread, I have the CX300 earbuds. Got them for $20. They are pretty good, no complaints.

I purchased a pair of sennheisers and returned them the same day. quality was sooo average. Ended up buying some skullcandys with the mic and I was quite satisfied. I did have to switch the plastic tips with some knockaround sonys, the ones provided kept slipping out of my ears.

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Via SD:
http://slickdeals.net/?pno=68134&lno=1&afsrc=1
http://slickdeals.net/?pno=68134&lno=1&afsrc=1Newegg has Sennheiser OCX 880 Earbud Headphones for $199.99 - $140 - $25 with coupon code EMCYTZT1110 = $34.99 + free shipping. Thanks halogod2
[font=arial, sans-serif]http://www.newegg.com/Pro...amp;Item=N82E16826106424[/font]
picked these up for working out thanks

Did this code expire? I can't make it work...

Received my pair of headphones today. First time using in-ear headphones and you guys were right, the sound is really good on these headphones. Definitely am happy with the purchase!

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

I got the Sennheiser CX 485 and they are awesome.
pimp.gif

I might buy another pair and keep them on ice until this pair dies.

yea man...i got this model as well... they sound awesome
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom