September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Nice pickups everyone.

Got em yesterday, another pair to wear.

2nd retro Black Cement III's:
a2q8va.jpg

Originally Posted by bl1nk

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

A new phone....Palm Centro
why not pre or bb tour?
I have a BB Tour as my work phone. I switched services and the Centro was basically free; the Pre would have cost me about $200.

Fred, that UNDFTD tee is hilarious! Walk down LV Blvd with it on and let me know if u get evil eyes....lol

Got these in today. DS 2000 Metallic Vs.
$120 shipped. Can't complain.

Sorry for the horrible iPhone pictures.
ohwell.gif

anblp1.jpg

VNDS '03 Black / Red XII for $100. All I want now are a pair of Aqua VIIIs, and I'll be completely satisfied with my Jordans.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

daaz- those 2k9s look good, i still need to pick up the black/white pair...
i said the same thing....i mean they get a lot of "flack" from people...but i think they're rather nice...and at the price ig ot emfor....couldn't pass....

those nike air metallic black v's.....
pimp.gif
. why can't i find a pair for that price?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

those nike air metallic black v's.....
pimp.gif
. why can't i find a pair for that price?
You gotta look for auctions that have little info and only one or two pictures and just hope for the best.

I forgot to bid on this auction and no one else bid, so I messaged the seller and offered $120 shipped and I got lucky.
I also got a VNDS pair back in July for $58 shipped. They just keep popping up and the Jordan V is my favorite sig shoe, so I couldnt resist.

Thanks for the other comments fellas.
wink.gif

After I saw the crap coming out in January I decided I needed another pair of 2000's.
DS VI Size 12

Bonus: Group shot of my favorites

Info on the outlet (name of outlet, phone # or somethin) with those rifts up there?...

Would be appreciated.
happy.gif

clean Breds and Infrareds up there. Also great steal on those Blk/Metallic V's and nice 2k9s, that black pair is pretty fresh imo

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by sho3tym

daaz- those 2k9s look good, i still need to pick up the black/white pair...
i said the same thing....i mean they get a lot of "flack" from people...but i think they're rather nice...and at the price ig ot em for....couldn't pass....

I definitely want the black/white pair. Hmm i wonder how much you got 'em for...
After I saw the crap coming out in January I decided I needed another pair of 2000's.

You definitely made the right decision!
pimp.gif

Real happy the mailman dropped these off on a rainy friday....completely ruined my day because of the rain, until i saw these

DS size 8.5

Boy i tell you it is so frigging hard to find these in an 8.5, always 8 or 9....much less in DS condition

1zg3twi.jpg

Dope pick-up on the AJ12 breds illustrayt.
pimp.gif

Mind sharing some of your infras button999?
happy.gif

Good job on the Unkles NiPxD

Got them a few weeks ago, but just took pics today. Not as clean as I thought, but still great condition and I got them for a great price. Thanks for the headsup on them Sneaksoy1

30wp5qp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom