September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Big time Legit. Can easily tell by the leather, among all the other obvious things.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

it's ok, i'll call you nguyenpowderix any day....bwahhahahhha
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Those First Games are really nice.
pimp.gif
I need them badly. I thought you aredownsizing your collection
laugh.gif

Sinner P - Nice....I am going to snag "Lost Symbol" today too! Hope its not soldout!

Daazn - First Games
pimp.gif

Drew - nice haul....did you ship all that back or pack ten suitcases? LOL

For me....

vyw3s7.jpg

Terra Humaras on the cheap....

20ix9pl.jpg

And some denim....

fw6b0m.jpg

Originally Posted by BBBFalcs

Damn those all red p-rods are decent looking... probably going to be the only decent looking drop of the series!!!!!
they're starting to grow on me. I never payed that much attention to them but after all these pick-up pics, i may have to consider
nerd.gif

blackcatmj - SOME DOPE PICKUPS....all those kobe's....
pimp.gif
. i also have 3 pairs of the asia III's......too good of a price to pass up.

thanks koopa and sickchase!! yea i hear you on the zk3s

haha ron, i only brought back the shirts and sandal, no shoes, the shoes were from before i left for the trip. nice pick up too!!

DS Obsidian

These complete my love for the XII, cannot decide which ones i like more, Obsidian or white/red

2wrgnk7.jpg

DS White/cement III

My III collection is complete too!

sfwktv.jpg

Nice pick ups NiPxD Those White and cement 3's are fire.

Man where is everyone finding these OG XII's in white and red. I cant find them anywhere on the bay

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Sinner P - Nice....I am going to snag "Lost Symbol" today too! Hope its not sold out!

How much are they charging in the States anyway? It was quite easy for me... I read that DoubleDay printed 5mn copies for North America... lol, you should becovered.

Although I own the white/red xii's, I have always liked the Obsidian's more. I'm still looking for a pair in my size
frown.gif

NiPxD those white cement III's and Wh/rd XII are beautiful. dope pick ups. you go to Mason i hear? My girl is an alumni and her roommatesstill go there. Campus is gettin a facelift but parkin still looks like it'll be a pain
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

NiPxD those white cement III's and Wh/rd XII are beautiful. dope pick ups. you go to Mason i hear? My girl is an alumni and her roommates still go there. Campus is gettin a facelift but parkin still looks like it'll be a pain
laugh.gif
Yessir! You heard it right. All my classes during this semester are in new buildings. And please dont remind me of parking. They closed down 2FREE lots to open up garages, then upped the parking permit from $180 to $230....Yesterday i was almost late for a quiz...and I got there 30 minutes early!
tired.gif

Thanks everyone else for your kind comments.

Obsidian XII's are
pimp.gif
....i still have the low top retro and love thembut i really want some OG's.

...in due time...

Thanks, Cris. And Drew..I pack light too! Esp to Hawaii! I'll be in Maui in Nov
pimp.gif

Justin, out of all the auctions u scour you can't find OG 12s? C'mon bro!
smile.gif

SinnerP, hard covers are like $25 USD - $30 USD in store, but you can get online for like $20 USD. Let me know how it is if you fly thru it!

Back
Top Bottom