September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

^^^yeah I feel you, but both my dmp6 and navy 1 were pretty beat. And I actually traded beat infs to get the dmp6, but they were fresh when I got them. SoI'm basically wearin down kicks then trading them for new pairs haha

ballinB - thanks homie. Got pics of yours? Love seeing these haha

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

Traded nds dmp6 and nds navy1 for both these. Both are 9.5/10
grin.gif
Oh boy I would of done that deal with you too..

^^^^not really cause it was a friend. Funny how you guys keep saying I got ripped when you don't even know what the shoes I traded looked like. The 6'swere piss yellow and the suede on the navy 1's was faded. The shoes I got can almost pass for DS

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

^^^yeah I feel you, but both my dmp6 and navy 1 were pretty beat. And I actually traded beat infs to get the dmp6, but they were fresh when I got them. So I'm basically wearin down kicks then trading them for new pairs haha

ballinB - thanks homie. Got pics of yours? Love seeing these haha
you won.....dudes don't know what they're talking about. if they're newer, and you like them better...you won. i would have done thesame deal.....

I didnt know NDS was piss yellow soles and NDS meant faded..I went off what dude said himself. If the kicks were beat up then of course you came out with thebetter deal.

that pic of those 1/2 cent with reflective laces just did it for me. im going to have to cop them now.

My pick ups for the month and last for awhile
paid retail for the tennis balls, everything else paid under retail

It's been a while since I've bought a pair of Syndicates, my newest:

Some In4 stuff (Thanks Keith if you happen to stumble on this):

Cris.

I don't see how everyone can say that stayfresh25 made a bad trade if they have not even seen pictures of the pairs he traded.

Nice CG XIs a couple pages back btw

Back
Top Bottom