September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

These Came In Today Thanks To A Friendly NT'r
pimp.gif
.......... Unfortunately They Aren't For Me But For A GOOD Friend That OWESME BIG Now After The Hook On These And Eminem II's
nerd.gif
....These Are Marked As B-Grades But As Pointed Out By The Seller, I Can't Find AnythingWrong With Them After A Good Inspection...... This Is The Last Pair I Need To Complete My HOH Trio Too
mad.gif

Feelin' Like "Ibiza" Spain Over Here At The Crib With All This Foam Touching Down The Past 2 Days!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

pimp.gif
.......... Unfortunately They Aren't For Me But For A GOOD Friend That OWES ME BIG Now After The Hook On These And Eminem II's
nerd.gif
....These Are Marked As B-Grades But As Pointed Out By The Seller, I Can't Find Anything Wrong With Them After A Good Inspection...... This Is The Last Pair I Need To Complete My HOH Trio Too
mad.gif

Feelin' Like "Ibiza" Spain Over Here At The Crib With All This Foam Touching Down The Past 2 Days!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

pimp.gif
.......... Unfortunately They Aren't For Me But For A GOOD Friend That OWES ME BIG Now After The Hook On These And Eminem II's
nerd.gif
....These Are Marked As B-Grades But As Pointed Out By The Seller, I Can't Find Anything Wrong With Them After A Good Inspection...... This Is The Last Pair I Need To Complete My HOH Trio Too
mad.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif
now im hating hard ;P

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

pick these up, but i really like grey shoes, dont know why i bought em. maybe cause they r 11s. lol
But if anyone got any DS black n red 13s, i would do a trade for these.
what?

pimp.gif
@ the Party Wagon, I had the full set...that, the Blimp, the Sewer & the Technodrome.

Pizza launcher> all other vehicles....I think ive still got my og one somewhere....anyone know if they are planning to "retro" that too?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

SinnerP, hard covers are like $25 USD - $30 USD in store, but you can get online for like $20 USD. Let me know how it is if you fly thru it!
Finally finished... flew through in 4-5 days...
laugh.gif

How far are you? I guess we should take this over to the Lost Symbol thread...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom