SEPTEMBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

its amazing, those dudes dee and ricky are the ones who make lil toys outta legos that grown men pay $$$ for right?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

idk whats goin on anymore
laugh.gif
they got a gshock
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

its amazing, those dudes dee and ricky are the ones who make lil toys outta legos that grown men pay $$$ for right?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
they got a gshock
laugh.gif

yeah, i have no idea who they are, i just think the watch is fresh.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
they got a gshock
laugh.gif

yeah, i have no idea who they are, i just think the watch is fresh.
pimp.gif

nicekick81, where did you get the Safari 90's?..I've wanted that colorway for almost 2 yrs. and had to settle for the all grey version..I hope those arent a sz10..very nice pick up..

nicekick81, where did you get the Safari 90's?..I've wanted that colorway for almost 2 yrs. and had to settle for the all grey version..I hope those arent a sz10..very nice pick up..

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
they got a gshock
laugh.gif

lol i just looked up there page thats insane,, people pay 75 for a lego they made or am i missing something,,,, !*#  

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
they got a gshock
laugh.gif

lol i just looked up there page thats insane,, people pay 75 for a lego they made or am i missing something,,,, !*#  

Back
Top Bottom