SEPTEMBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Ucasta, nice pickup on those Kobe's I didnt have to much interest in the V's until this colorway dropped. No where has them around me so im gonna have to go Eastbay.

Ucasta, nice pickup on those Kobe's I didnt have to much interest in the V's until this colorway dropped. No where has them around me so im gonna have to go Eastbay.

I havent been in here in a while. My man smurf said I dont buy anything anymore so I figured I was slacking.
Getting my JB on. All DS

I havent been in here in a while. My man smurf said I dont buy anything anymore so I figured I was slacking.
Getting my JB on. All DS

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

dope pickups so far y'all
GAGJR i like those nizza hi's
cant go wrong with adidas, 65 bucks
smokin.gif

Aaron I think you just one up on with them Kobes on the 50...also fred good pick up on the CTk..keep me in mind when you find the Lebron 7s on that price again

Aaron I think you just one up on with them Kobes on the 50...also fred good pick up on the CTk..keep me in mind when you find the Lebron 7s on that price again

Canon battery grip for the t2i and lens hood for the wide angle 10-22.

feels like a tank now.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom