SEPTEMBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

dope pics of the Jordan 2010 that pic has a the NWT affect and makes me want to buy a pair...i did originally but only for the cheap...how much and where did you get those for if you dont mind sharing?

Awesome Playoff XII up there!
pimp.gif

Nice Volts and Barkleys up there too.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

dope pics of the Jordan 2010 that pic has a the NWT affect and makes me want to buy a pair...i did originally but only for the cheap...how much and where did you get those for if you dont mind sharing?

Yeah I actually picked those up at the outlet for $119...

If you end up ordering a pair, you may want to stock locate them and see if they're at another outlet for cheaper...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Yeah I actually picked those up at the outlet for $119...

If you end up ordering a pair, you may want to stock locate them and see if they're at another outlet for cheaper...

They're at DTLR for $49.99. They don't ship but I'm more than willing to help out fellow NT'ers.

grin.gif

^ i think those r the brooklyn af1's from the borough pack. i would like to pick up on the luarglide's for that price..

battleground03 - hows that Nike Bomber Jacket? worth it? and where'd you cop and how much if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom