September 2018 Pickup thread

New football boots and M&N shorts

IMG_20180901_174449.jpg
IMG_20180901_174624.jpg

Some pickups from my birthday month last month. Got the Air Max Deluxe on discount with a birthday code, found the Curries on sale online, even found the NikeLab clothes at my outlet with 50% off! Picked up the matching NikeLab cap and the new ACG Sherpa cap with another discount code. Grabbed the black mini swooshes too, couldn't resist. Was a great month, with a lot of money saved!
20180902_155303.jpg

Thanks for reminding me to dig these out, dust 'em off and rock 'em.

Early bday month Vinyl pickups

Reasonable Doubt > every other Jay-Z record. Blueprint is super solid, definitely towards the top of his discography. Vol. 1 is one of my least favorites tbh, not as bad as Kingdom Come though. I went crazy buying vinyl during 2015-2017 and accumulated around 400 records but chilled out a lot this year. They're way cheaper than sneakers but $$$ still adds up depending how much you wild out on it.

Vol 1 is what got me into hip hop at a deep level and establish jay as my fav rapper ever. Was music to my ears. No pun intended ... but the blueprint is going to be a timeless classic

Thanks for reminding me to dig these out, dust 'em off and rock 'em.

Reasonable Doubt > every other Jay-Z record. Blueprint is super solid, definitely towards the top of his discography. Vol. 1 is one of my least favorites tbh, not as bad as Kingdom Come though. I went crazy buying vinyl during 2015-2017 and accumulated around 400 records but chilled out a lot this year. They're way cheaper than sneakers but $$$ still adds up depending how much you wild out on it.

Vol 1 is what got me into hip hop at a deep level and establish jay as my fav rapper ever. Was music to my ears. No pun intended ... but the blueprint is going to be a timeless classic

I really didn't even start diving into hip hop or start building a music taste in general until around '96 and Jay wasn't on my radar until the Hard Knock Life song and video was in heavy rotation. I had to back track and do my research on all those '93-'96 N.Y. classics after that. Music streaming services would of been convenient back then, cheers to the present and the future.

Vol 1 is my favorite Jay album, only two bad songs on there. There's two bad songs on RD and Blueprint.

Another plaque pickup

IMG_5153.JPG

Touché. I just dig the vibes more on the other two albums as a whole, personally. Diff' strokes for diff' folks but your two cents is appreciated towards the convo though but yo, shout out to Trick Daddy Dollars! "Back in the days..."

Back
Top Bottom