September Wrestling Thread 2021

If they continue to have a feud then I’ll be content of this finish. Also Miro’s theme is growing on me lol

**** man I just lost my sense of taste and super fatigued. I’m fully vaxxed too.
Me too bruh..Got that Pfizer back in April..We had people in from out of town to go to my wife's cousin's wedding..One of the damn bridesmaids showed up knowing she'd had been sick for a few days..So 6 people in my house all got COVID..Had to take my son out of school after only 4hrs on his first day of 8th grade..We're all super tired, no energy, and can't smell anything..

Me too bruh..Got that Pfizer back in April..We had people in from out of town to go to my wife's cousin's wedding..One of the damn bridesmaids showed up knowing she'd had been sick for a few days..So 6 people in my house all got COVID..Had to take my son out of school after only 4hrs on his first day of 8th grade..We're all super tired, no energy, and can't smell anything..
Terrible. I wish COVID on nobody. People need to wake tf up

I wish there was a way to press charges on people that do this

Back
Top Bottom