September Wrestling Thread 2021

A&W having black wrestlers take Ls is a tradition unlike like any other. Even threw a curb stomp in there for good measure.

:emoji_neutral_face:

81AFE029-86AC-4E0F-8ACC-CC73C5191B66.jpeg

Jamie Hayter

She was in AEW way back in the very beginning

Her + Ruby Soho and maybe Kiera Hogan would be nice additions to the women's roster

thought it was gonna be that ruby soho girl

pass on keira hogan although its probably likely she joins her girlfriend diamante

Finally a damn decent pair of Jordan on Roman :lol: :lol: So got the feeling during the promo between John and Roman....Roman going to choke out Cena at Summerfest.

Sasha, Zelina, & Carmella is one sexy *** faction :evil: Next week for sure a 6 woman tag they'll go with Bianca, Shotzi, and Tegan but feel like it should be Bianca, Liv, and Naomi returning.

Not mad at Shin winning the IC title back I feel like Apollo just got lost post Mania. Plus, when you bring back Edge and Cena for important money matches the time on SD is just so limited plus trying to get everything else in one way or another. Big E just in the background of things is hilarious.

I'm still hoping Cesaro gets to win the IC title in MSG that will be such a big moment.

@DCAllAfrican is trying to cause a division between Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer and I.

A division that does not exist.

I love Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer , they are a TOP 2 Poster on top of being the BEST GM in this thread along with myself and NO ONE ELSE.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer has allowed me to make my name synonymous with the words GREAT and BEST.

If it were not for the LA Lakers/Brooklyn Nets level of GM that Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer provides, I would not be sure where I am today, perhaps in the DC-U thread, a sad thread where no one comes in 1st place.
You have the ring young man. This era is in need of Ruthless Aggression. I gave you the ring now do something with IT.
There will be more cuts coming to this thread. Too much dead weight around here.

Last edited:
thought it was gonna be that ruby soho girl

pass on keira hogan although its probably likely she joins her girlfriend diamante

Just saw that Kiera wrestled on the Dark taping tonight :nerd:

She's not a great wrestler but I like her as a heel character

Christian winning those Impact belts just means he won’t win the “big one”. The “most protected title in the business”. Cool.

lesbian nest. christian doesnt deserve to have any belt.

I really wish they never signed him. He’s just taking up roster space especially now that punk and daniel are coming.

A&W having black wrestlers take Ls is a tradition unlike like any other. Even threw a curb stomp in there for good measure.

:emoji_neutral_face:

You know damn well Red Velvet was not taking the belt off of Britt Baker in "Brittsburgh".

You want them to start playing hot potato with the belts? Britt has been champ for only 2 months

Look at how they are building up Jade Cargill. 9-0

Thunder Rosa will be the one to take the belt from Baker.

They've already set this up with their past feud. #longtermbooking

You know damn well Red Velvet was not taking the belt off of Britt Baker in "Brittsburgh".

You want them to start playing hot potato with the belts? Britt has been champ for only 2 months

Look at how they are building up Jade Cargill. 9-0

Thunder Rosa will be the one to take the belt from Baker.

They've already set this up with their past feud. #longtermbooking
Lol of course she wasn't going to win. She sucks. Just shouldn't have been in that position in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom